Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Sales and Trades (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   Looking to buy bases! (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=55566)

wargamingaddict87 February 16th, 2019 10:33 AM

Looking to buy bases!

Hey Community
I am looking to buy a couple bases of various sizes.
Small - Goblin cutter size
Normal size
Large - Master of the hunt
Peanut size

1. What are these classifications officially called?
2. And who has some, shoot me a PM :)

TREX February 16th, 2019 06:13 PM

Re: Looking to buy bases!

These can be 3d Printed fairly easily. There are technically 2 types of peanut base. One is a large peanut, and one is the more narrow peanut. As far as smaller 25mm, and 30mm bases go, you can get those in bulk from different online retailers fairly easily and possibly cheaper. I would advise getting extra peanuts instead of removing them from other scape figures.

superfrog February 16th, 2019 06:22 PM

I just placed an order with yodajunkie: send him an email at yodajunkiedesigns@yahoo.com.

Normal bases are $0.50.
Large singles are $0.60.
Small peanuts are $1.25.
Large peanuts are $1.50.
Shipping is $4.

wargamingaddict87 February 17th, 2019 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superfrog (Post 2255461)
I just placed an order with yodajunkie: send him an email at yodajunkiedesigns@yahoo.com.

Normal bases are $0.50.
Large singles are $0.60.
Small peanuts are $1.25.
Large peanuts are $1.50.
Shipping is $4.

Thanks! I messaged them.
Did the bases come in new condition or did it look like they had been cut off from other figures? (just wondering)

TREX February 17th, 2019 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wargamingaddict87 (Post 2255604)
Quote:

Originally Posted by superfrog (Post 2255461)

Normal bases are $0.50.
Large singles are $0.60.
Small peanuts are $1.25.
Large peanuts are $1.50.
Shipping is $4.

Thanks! I messaged them.
Did the bases come in new condition or did it look like they had been cut off from other figures? (just wondering)

Its been awhile since I ordered from him because I now just 3d Print as many bases as I need, but I can tell you that he pours them from resin. It is new, and they are nice bases. I can't remember if they came with stickers but I think that they did. If not, there are places on here that you can print a sheet out on your home computer.

Zetsubo February 17th, 2019 11:25 PM

Yodajunkie bases are great. The small and large bases come with stickers while the peanut bases come with photo printed images that need to be glued on. So far I've never had an issue with his bases and highly recommend them.