Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Online Heroscape Games and Events (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   Supers Season 15 - Crossover Conflicts (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=54008)

dok May 7th, 2017 12:30 AM

Supers Season 15 - Crossover Conflicts

Online Supers Season 15
Play C3G Online!

Crossover Conflicts
  • For this event, players will submit two armies.
    • Armies can have a maximum of 1040 points and 14 figures. C3G/Marvel only. The Crow is banned from this event.
    • The two armies submitted must each have at least 170 points from three different comic book universes (for example, you could make an army with 170+ from Marvel, 170+ from D.C., and 170+ from Dark Horse).
    • The two armies submitted cannot have any of the same figures.
  • Before each game, there will be a roll-off, done by the tournament organizers. The winner of the dice-off chooses first army choice or second army choice.
  • Whoever has first army choice may choose any of the four armies (either of their two or either of their opponent's two). The other player may then choose from any of the other three armies.
  • The player who lost the roll-off decides to place first or second.

Maps:

Don't know how to play? Visit this thread to find out how to play Heroscape Online!

C3G Master Figure Template A-H
C3G Master Figure Template I-O
C3G Master Figure Template P-Z
3D C3G Master Figure Template
C3G Master DO and Glyph Template

Quote:

E-Glyph Pool :Roll a 20-sided die when you move on to a Glyph that is not revealed to determine which Glyph it is. Re-roll the result if that glyph is already in play.
You will have one week to finish each assigned game. There will be 3-4 rounds depending on numbers, followed by a single elimination playoff for the top finishers.

League Details:
Spoiler Alert!

Prize
15 C3G Points

Soundwarp SG-1 May 7th, 2017 07:22 PM

Re: Supers Season 15 - Crossover Conflicts

Sweet, glad to see another season. Love the drafting restriction setup here; wish there'd be more stuff like that in the classic tourneys, I haven't been a big fan of most of the gimmicks used in them honestly.

I think I might go for the double extra challenge mode here and limit myself to only one card from each universe between both my armies.

Edit: Fire Ant Swarm is in the Uniques section instead of the Commons section.

dok May 8th, 2017 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 (Post 2147448)

Fixed, thanks. Hope you like the new form.

Soundwarp SG-1 May 8th, 2017 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dok (Post 2147491)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 (Post 2147448)

Fixed, thanks. Hope you like the new form.

Yeah, I'm digging it :up:

Anyway, signed up. Stuck to my self-imposed 'hard mode draft' too, with the exception of filler 10 pointers. Though I'd argue there's nothing particularly 'Marvel' about fire ants or 'DC' about rats and they're really more of a generic-could-be-from-anywhere deal anyway really.

Ronin May 8th, 2017 07:35 PM

Signed myself up. Had one army come together in my mind pretty much immediately, but it took me a lot of fiddling around with different possibilities to figure out the second one.

Lazy Orang May 12th, 2017 11:41 AM

Signed up. :)

kevindola May 23rd, 2017 11:11 AM

T-U-R-T-L-E Power

Lazy Orang May 23rd, 2017 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kevindola (Post 2149764)
T-U-R-T-L-E Power

Good luck - they aren't Marvel, DC or Dark Horse. (I honestly wonder why the Dark Horse section wasn't Indy in general...)

dok May 23rd, 2017 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lazy Orang (Post 2149765)
Quote:

Originally Posted by kevindola (Post 2149764)
T-U-R-T-L-E Power

Good luck - they aren't Marvel, DC or Dark Horse. (I honestly wonder why the Dark Horse section wasn't Indy in general...)

It's not just Dark Horse - the example there is just an example. Your army just needs to have 170+ from three different comic universes. No particular universe is required. You could make an army composed of Udon + Image + Icon figures, and as long as you have 170+ from each, you're good.

Anyway, we're currently sitting on 7 entries; once we get an 8th I'll roll out the first round. Spread the word. :)

Dysole May 29th, 2017 02:06 PM

Take A Look, It's In a Book

I have a new theme (dok helped me with some of it). Two different sets. You can enjoy figuring it out. It's not particularly easy.

~Dysole, noting that she'll put the correct order figures should be in once we set up Round 1 which should be not too far off from now

Tornado June 1st, 2017 03:34 PM

I cannot get into my email for google docs. I should still be able to log in though correct?

dok June 1st, 2017 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tornado (Post 2151245)
I cannot get into my email for google docs. I should still be able to log in though correct?

I'll make sure your games have open permissions.

Launching things tonight! Thanks for your patience everyone.