Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Fan Art & Fiction (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   HEHart: Sketch for Gabbi pg. 50 (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=154)

Hex_Enduction_Hour October 17th, 2006 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragonslayer
:up: :up: Lol Hex, those sidewalk drawings just ROCK!!! Love the Viper hissing at the Marro :rofl:

I guess I'm obsesse with the game DS. I was outside playing with my kids. My daughter wanted to do chalk, so I figured I should have some fun too. :D

deadeyedan42 October 17th, 2006 09:55 AM

I really like the one with the pile of dead marrden hounds [or at least I think there dead :D ]

skyknight October 17th, 2006 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
I know, I gotta get that one done. The Codex work always slips in and keeps me busy without much time for other drawings.

And Skyknight thinks to himself, "You honor-forgoing fool, quit screwing around with sidewalk chalk and get my picture done!"

Nah no sweat Hex, just a friendly reminder was all :lol:

LilNewbie October 17th, 2006 11:36 AM

The chalk drawings are great!

Newb.

Doc_Savage October 17th, 2006 12:40 PM

Quote:

This is very (I mean this with much love) Herb Trimpe-ish. Very cool.

Also, your Ashra drawing... I do think that there is a lot of detail behind and surrounding the figure that does obscure her a bit. It took a moment to see that she had beheaded the hound. I think that to bring her out more either do it with color, or soften the surrounding images.

Cool stuff and getting better and better......

Kobu October 17th, 2006 12:41 PM

Hey Hex,

I've added an "Art and Photos" section to HeroscapeWiki. Please upload any art you would like and I (or you of course) can start making galleries to display it.

That goes for anyone else who would like to enshrine their art or photos on the wiki.

Hex_Enduction_Hour October 17th, 2006 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kobu
Hey Hex,

I've added an "Art and Photos" section to HeroscapeWiki. Please upload any art you would like and I (or you of course) can start making galleries to display it.

That goes for anyone else who would like to enshrine your art or photos on the wiki.

Awesome! Great idea! I'm going to add that to my stick at the top of this forum.
Thanks Kobu!

@ Doc Savage: Herbe Trimpe? Wow, That's...interesting. Thanks for the suggestions on the Ashra piece. I think Coloring is the only choice I have now to save the overall composition. LOL.

Hex_Enduction_Hour October 17th, 2006 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kobu
Hey Hex,

That goes for anyone else who would like to enshrine their art or photos on the wiki.

Kobu, I started uploading on my lunch break. But I wasn't able to understand who to create a gallery? I don't see the uploaded images either, so I assume you have to approve them first to be viewable?

Kobu October 17th, 2006 09:17 PM

Quote:

Kobu, I started uploading on my lunch break. But I wasn't able to understand who to create a gallery? I don't see the uploaded images either, so I assume you have to approve them first to be viewable?

Excellent. The list of uploaded files is linked from the Upload tool. Edit the Art and Photos page to see how to make a gallery.

http://www.heroscape.org/wiki/index....Art_and_Photos

I will create subpages as we get more stuff up there. I need to also tweak the skins a bit. I should be have the white background gone tonight.

mechastar October 18th, 2006 01:59 AM

I like the one with the Marro vs. the Vipers quite a bit. It looks better than you think. It reminds me of the comic art you would see from the 20's and 30's.

Hex_Enduction_Hour October 18th, 2006 03:27 AM

Wow, Thanks Mechastar. That's a new comment! Glad you enjoy the picture.

HS ~ KNT December 6th, 2006 04:23 PM

I really like your work, it reminds me of some things I use to find on an old board about a webcomic. Believe me, you far surpass that.

(My only problem is that people with slow internet... this thread is murder for them. You might want to switch to the wonders of deviantart links. Or Imageshack, photobucket, anything really. It'll also stop the annoying page stretch when tring to read the comments/compliments.)