Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Events (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Utah Monthlies 2017 (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=53706)

Sir Heroscape December 24th, 2017 04:10 AM

Re: Utah monthly

Great job as always today! ‘‘Twas super fun and will be remembered. @Scaperedude , happy adventures in Texas for the next 2 years

Leaf_It December 24th, 2017 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape (Post 2172541)
Great job as always today! ‘‘Twas super fun and will be remembered. @Scaperedude , happy adventures in Texas for the next 2 years

Dito^

I'm sorry I couldn't make it to your last Heroscape meet before you left.

Scaperedude December 25th, 2017 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leaf_It (Post 2172620)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape (Post 2172541)

Dito^

I'm sorry I couldn't make it to your last Heroscape meet before you left.

Hey, no worries! I'll catch you when I get back! And agreed, it was quite the tournament, thanks to everyone who came! ( @Leaf_It included!)

I have loved seeing the Heroscape scene grow here in Utah as well as in Idaho over the last few years! I consider many of you close, personal friends, and I have loved seeing each of you every month at these tournaments. We've got something good going here, let's keep it up! I'll see everybody in two! Dallas here I come!

DewNoHarm December 27th, 2017 12:36 AM

To the organizers - Thanks for the tournament! Good luck in Texas @Scaperedude !

Grimnak December 27th, 2017 12:05 PM

I wish there was a way to have a HS battle Utah vs. Ohio Scapers style! Seeing as how those two states have the most vibrant scenes it’d be quite the battle for the ages.

The Dewk December 27th, 2017 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grimnak (Post 2172860)
I wish there was a way to have a HS battle Utah vs. Ohio Scapers style! Seeing as how those two states have the most vibrant scenes it’d be quite the battle for the ages.

Omaha appears to be the halfway point; let's set it up ;)

Grimnak December 27th, 2017 12:52 PM

We’ll need to take our war to the interwebs, methinks.

The Dewk December 27th, 2017 03:14 PM

Re: Utah Monthlies 2017

The Jingle Bell Bash/last monthly of the year was a grand success, and I thank all attendees for coming and playing some solid games and showing great sportsmanship. No better way to send off @Scaperedude ! I'll post standings and builds in the next few days.

Now, for the sake of neatness, I've started a Utah Monthlies 2018 thread, where all the info for 2018's get-togethers will be posted. Check it out here!