Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Official Units (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   About to smash Heroscape (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=7938)

bigeddie1018 April 9th, 2007 07:14 PM

About to smash Heroscape

Just finished two games in a row. Probably had about a combined 20 turns and not once did my Airbourne Elite drop.

I was rolling 14s 16s and 20s for initiative but could not get the 13 to place them on the board.

Of course I lost both games :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Omnicron April 9th, 2007 07:29 PM

Smashing Heroscape hurts its feelings. Please take your anger out on a life-sized Taelord punching bag.

Glad to have helped,
Omnicron

fejkl April 9th, 2007 07:42 PM

That really stinks. The longest I've had to wait is about 12 rounds, but then they dropped and wiped up my opponents' units. I guess that's one of the risks of drafting them.

Codeman April 9th, 2007 07:46 PM

Thats how the AE go... if you get them deployed and win initiative they are worth well over their 110 points. If you get them deployed and do not win initative you may have a hard time getting 110 points out of them, of course if they don't deploy thats easy math ( -110 ). The gamble is great but if you can deploy and win intative they can be devastating to you opponent.

bigeddie1018 April 9th, 2007 07:58 PM

They're one of my favorite units in the game. I pick them 95% of the time. You can't beat a 4 activation squad with a 3 attack. Most of the time you can roll 4 attack die because it's really easy to get on height.

But these two game really made me so mad lmao

ickleberry April 9th, 2007 08:04 PM

ae is pretty cool, but is the drop optional?

Grungebob April 9th, 2007 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigeddie1018
They're one of my favorite units in the game. I pick them 95% of the time. You can't beat a 4 activation squad with a 3 attack. Most of the time you can roll 4 attack die because it's really easy to get on height.

The more often you draft them the more likely you are to suffer from the "no drop syndrome"

Sargent_Drake_8 April 9th, 2007 10:25 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sorry, that's mean. Tough luck man, just wait a day and you'll draft 'em again.

Agent Minivann April 9th, 2007 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grungebob
Quote:

The more often you draft them the more likely you are to suffer from the "no drop syndrome"

Are you talking about this? :joke:

Grungebob April 10th, 2007 12:44 AM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

MKSentinel April 10th, 2007 07:29 AM

Quote:

8 range is nothing to sneeze at either! These are definitely some of the most fun units to field.

Malechi April 10th, 2007 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agent Minivann
Quote:

Originally Posted by Grungebob
Quote:

Are you talking about this? :joke:

Exactly how long have you been waiting to use that joke?

:rofl: