Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   C3G Legacy Library (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=167)
-   -   The Book of C3G Destructible Object Rules (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=55039)

Tornado June 25th, 2019 03:50 PM

Re: Draftable Vehicles - Waiting for new Initial Test

I think I lost a little interest when I learned how the rules work. :)
I will try to get to it soon-ish. I want to make sure the next release is kosher first.

IAmBatman June 25th, 2019 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tornado (Post 2290545)
I think I lost a little interest when I learned how the rules work. :)
I will try to get to it soon-ish. I want to make sure the next release is kosher first.

:lol: That's not great. This has been a tough nut to crack for sure.

Yeah, my focus has been on Christmas in July as well, but I find stuff like this (campaigns, skyscrapers, etc.) is easy to just ignore in lieu of ongoing releases if we let ourselves.

Tornado June 25th, 2019 03:55 PM

Yeah, I know. I am going to try mock up a Danny the Street and see if that gets me going again.
I just do not like the OM reveal requirement to drive a car so I have not given it much thought in a while.

IAmBatman June 25th, 2019 03:59 PM

OK, that's in here:

Quote:

MOVING VEHICLES

In addition to the Size, Life, and Defense values contained on destructible object cards, Vehicles have a Movement value. After revealing an Order Marker on one of your Army Cards, instead of moving normally with all of the figures associated with that card, if one of the figures from that card occupies the Driver space a Vehicle, you may move that Vehicle.
You may only move a Vehicle once for each Order Marker you reveal.
Do you think you'd like it better if you just got to do it when activating a card, instead of activating all figures on that card? The goal is to prevent squads from dominating with them over Unique Heroes, but that might be doable without the OM restriction.

Tornado June 25th, 2019 04:08 PM

I think you should only be able to drive one VDO per revealed OM.
So you could activate Lady B with Mr F and she could drive a car but you could not drive 2-4 cars, just one per OM.

IAmBatman June 25th, 2019 04:19 PM

I'm down with that. And you're running the initial, so I think it's reasonable you can tweak the rules to find what's fun.

quozl June 25th, 2019 04:20 PM

So instead of this:

Quote:

After revealing an Order Marker on one of your Army Cards, instead of moving normally with all of the figures associated with that card, if one of the figures from that card occupies the Driver space a Vehicle, you may move that Vehicle.
You may only move a Vehicle once for each Order Marker you reveal.
We do this:

Quote:

Instead of moving normally with an Army Card you control, if one of the figures from that card occupies the Driver space for a Vehicle, you may move that Vehicle. You may only move a Vehicle once each player turn.

Yodaking June 25th, 2019 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tornado (Post 2290563)
I think you should only be able to drive one VDO per revealed OM.
So you could activate Lady B with Mr F and she could drive a car but you could not drive 2-4 cars, just one per OM.

Makes sense to me. Spell rules have a one spell cast per OM reveal and it helps quite a bit to limit issues.

IAmBatman June 25th, 2019 04:21 PM

That looks nice and clean to me. :up: Would love to hear from Ronin, but I'd say if you feel inspired, Tornado, run with it.

Tornado June 25th, 2019 04:25 PM

Cool. I have had the Sports Car card out for awhile now and use it as a wound marker holder for whatever I am testing. :)
Where were we for cost? 100?

IAmBatman June 25th, 2019 04:27 PM

Yes. Cost is probably the final thing we'll dial in, though. Not like it particularly matters if it ends up lower or higher.

IAmBatman June 25th, 2019 04:33 PM

Ronin has expressed his apathy for steering the thread to me on Discord, so I've got the go-ahead to update the text here (and will momentarily). Hope that gets you unstuck, Tornado!