Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   C3G Legacy Library (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=167)
-   -   The Book of Killer Bee (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=42185)

Hidicul July 23rd, 2012 11:30 PM

The Book of Killer Bee

The Book of Killer Bee

C3G MARVEL PUBLIC EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION 10
MINIONS AND MARAUDERS

The figure used for this unit is a Safari Ltd figure.
Its model name is Mini Bumble Bee.
(The figure can be purchased HERE.)

Character Bio - Not all bees are dangerous, but some are known to be lethal. Although Killer Bees act as transportation for the likes of Ant-Man and other tiny heroes, they can also pack quite a punch when provoked. Their sting is deadly, and even the mightiest warriors take pain from a precise shot.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:_________________________________________________________________

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

ImmunitiesBenefitsWeaknesses_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • Tiny figures are particularly hard to squash; not only are they powerful defensively, but they are immune to most powers that specify size. Be sure to check what figures a special power effects.
  • Tiny Stealth allows figures to avoid engagements with non-Tiny figures, making Fire Ant Swarms a good counter to them. Current figures with Tiny Stealth include: Ant-Man, Atom, and Wasp.
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Hidicul July 23rd, 2012 11:33 PM

Re: The Book of Savage Wasp-Design Phase

KILLER BEE

INSECT
COMMON HERO
DRONE
SUBSERVIENT
TINY 1

LIFE 1
MOVE 6
RANGE 1
ATTACK 1
DEFENSE 2

POINTS 15

TINY MOUNT
Before moving a Killer Bee, you may choose an adjacent, friendly Tiny Unique Hero adjacent to that Killer Bee that is not engaged with a Tiny figure. After moving that Killer Bee, place the chosen figure on an empty space adjacent to that Killer Bee.

BEE STING 13
After moving a Killer Bee, you may choose one figure adjacent to that Killer Bee and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 13 or higher, place a Wound Marker on the chosen figure's Army Card and destroy that Killer Bee.

FLYING

Scapemage July 23rd, 2012 11:48 PM

Did you decide on a name yet Hidicul? Wasp (Flying Ant) just isn't going to work.

johnny139 July 24th, 2012 12:06 AM

I'm assuming Savage Wasp, hence the name of the thread. :p

My only questions are on the size - does anyone have the miniature for comparison? "Tiny" is obvious but for height. (Also, we might want to go with Savage for personality as well. Maybe?)

Yodaking July 24th, 2012 12:32 AM

I think he needs the Tiny Stealth power too.

Hidicul July 24th, 2012 01:21 AM

I'm doing this from phone, so I forgot to fix all that in the process of trying to get the book going from a pain in the rear phone. Thanks for the reminder Scape. I'm betting on it being a Tiny 2 Johnny, but I'm hopeing someone has it not only for the size, but pics for the card.yoda, there is more then enough room on the card if we decide we want that power ;)

Scapemage July 24th, 2012 08:38 AM

Tiny Stealth makes sense to me, I wouldn't be able to shoot a wasp out of the air very easily from any distance. :2cents:

puzzlemonkey July 24th, 2012 09:55 AM

The mini is quite large--longer than a Heroscape base, and much larger than the Fjorlag Spiders. Going by its actual size, it would be more than large enough for any normal-sized Clix character to ride.

I can get photos, possibly tonight. I'll do some for production and a few for comparison.

Gurei-Ornery July 24th, 2012 10:00 AM

They aren't that small, but they look good.

IAmBatman July 24th, 2012 10:15 AM

So based on the actual mini size, we might be looking at small or medium, and I wouldn't go with Tiny Stealth as a power.

Scapemage July 24th, 2012 12:22 PM

Ah, I was thinking they were Spider size or smaller. In that case, why can't they carry Small figures too?

IAmBatman July 24th, 2012 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scapemage (Post 1647380)
Ah, I was thinking they were Spider size or smaller. In that case, why can't they carry Small figures too?

Because we don't really need them to thematically.

What current C3G figures are small?