Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Meet Other Scapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   UK Scapers (The life and times of RichardD) (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=89)

DingoDarkly September 3rd, 2006 08:10 AM

Oh i see! Sorry for the mix up! I tend not to read things properly, my bad!
Any way, robaula, i read what you were saying about the sir hawthorne ebay prices.
Were you really badly wanting him?
Have you bought EOV's or Nerak from ebay before?
Just wondering because you seemed really steamed!

robaula September 3rd, 2006 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jandars_Hope
Oh i see! Sorry for the mix up! I tend not to read things properly, my bad!
Any way, robaula, i read what you were saying about the sir hawthorne ebay prices.
Were you really badly wanting him?
Have you bought EOV's or Nerak from ebay before?
Just wondering because you seemed really steamed!

JH, I wouldnt mind getting hold of Sir Hawthorne (would really impress my kids) but I am not prepared to pay the ridiculous prices I've seen on Ebay. Not purchased EOVs or Nerak from Ebay either, again because I dont like the idea of lining someones pocket for something that they have either got for free or paid next to nothing for...

DingoDarkly September 3rd, 2006 08:20 AM

I understand what you're saying! I just hope that we get some sort of opportunity over here to get these figures for free or next to nothing at least!

RichardD September 3rd, 2006 09:59 AM

We'll have to wait and see. I can't imagine that HasbroUk will give us Sir Hawthorne before Sir Denrick, and there's no imminent sign that we're getting Wave 2 yet, but you never know.

DingoDarkly September 3rd, 2006 12:06 PM

I definitely think that if they do give us the exclusives over here they would probably start with the EOV's, then nerak, then Hawthorne; the same order as the US!

DingoDarkly September 6th, 2006 07:20 AM

Heroscape Master sets are down to £33 on amazon.co.uk
Just in case anyone was interested, if not ignore!

RichardD September 6th, 2006 08:43 AM

Still too much. Wake me when Argos does them for £20, or there are *other developments*.

robaula September 6th, 2006 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichardD
Still too much. Wake me when Argos does them for £20, or there are *other developments*.

Will keep you posted 8)

DingoDarkly September 6th, 2006 05:43 PM

Actually i don't know why i bothered posting that info becuase now i think about it i'm sure they've been that price for a while! D'oh!

DingoDarkly September 9th, 2006 02:51 AM

I'm going to a film/tv convention in Milton keynes on 1st October to meet some tv/film stars from shows such as Lost, Firefly etc. I've read at maddisongames.co.uk that they will be having a stall there and on their website they sell heroscape, so i'm hoping i might be able to score some extra wave 1! Then i won't have to pay for p&p but it depends on their prices!

robaula September 9th, 2006 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jandars_Hope
I'm going to a film/tv convention in Milton keynes on 1st October to meet some tv/film stars from shows such as Lost, Firefly etc. I've read at maddisongames.co.uk that they will be having a stall there and on their website they sell heroscape, so i'm hoping i might be able to score some extra wave 1! Then i won't have to pay for p&p but it depends on their prices!

Milton Keyes? Thats not too far from me.... Whats the entry price? Is there a website giving details of the event?
Exciting stuff!

DingoDarkly September 9th, 2006 01:50 PM

Sorry i completely forgot to put what the convention is called! It's Collectormania.com! I went to the Film and Comic con in London, Earls court in July (or June) and it was great-i met Hurley and Shannon from Lost and Mal and Wash from firefly/serenity! there are masses of stalls selling merchandise! The entry was something like £5 an adult, and at the Earls court on they gave the first 10,000 people a free pirates of the carribean coin!
Milton keynes is alot colser to me than the Earls court on was so i won't have to be hoping on so many trains!!!