Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Misc Customs Project Forum (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=31300)

Balantai July 27th, 2010 01:27 PM

Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by SirGalahad (Post 1158037)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lamaclown (Post 1157434)
Question though- It says "...may not end their movement engaged..."
Does this mean any figure or only enemy figures?

You're never engaged with your own or friendly figures, just adjacent.

Thanks, SirGalahad. I meant to address this, but forgot.

On a side note, do you have a thumbs up or thumbs down for The Doctor?

JC McMinis July 27th, 2010 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balantai (Post 1157986)
It makes me sad that so many people don't know the Doctor. Doctor Who is easily one of the best shows on TV. In my opinion, it's one of the best shows of all time.

I tried to watch it on several occasions throughout the years and just couldnt get into it.

Lamaclown July 27th, 2010 02:59 PM

Thank you as well for the reply. Now I know.

Oh, and...
:thumbsup: definitely!

SirGalahad July 27th, 2010 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balantai (Post 1156940)
The Doctor
Doctor Who
Television
Jandar

Time Lord
Unique Hero
Adventurer
Brilliant
Size: Medium 5

Life: 6
Move: 6
Range: 1
Attack: 1
Defense: 4

BRILLIANT SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 1.
Defending figures may not use any Special Powers and may not roll any defense dice when defending against The Doctor's Brilliant Special Attack.

SONIC SCREWDRIVER
When you roll the 20-sided die for a Treasure Glyph trap with The Doctor, you may add 4 to your roll.

RUN!
When The Doctor or an a friendly Unique Hero within 3 clear sight spaces of The Doctor is attacked, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll an a 9 or higher, affected figures take no damage, and you may move The Doctor and all Unique Heroes within 3 clear sight spaces of The Doctor up to 3 spaces. Figures moved by Run!, may not end their movement engaged and do not take any leaving engagement attacks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I upped his defense to 4 and reduced the Special Attack back down to 1. Much like Wulf, I never really liked it at 2.

Some minor adjustments, and a question, should only those figures affected by the attack Run! because everyone within 3 spaces has a potential affect of 36 spaces?

Balantai July 27th, 2010 04:25 PM

I don't mind having a 36 space potential. It's already limited to Unique Heroes and how often are you fielding that many. Besides, common squads already have an advantage over unique heroes, so let's help even up the gap. :D

Balantai July 27th, 2010 04:26 PM

The Doctor
Doctor Who
Television
Jandar

Time Lord
Unique Hero
Adventurer
Brilliant
Size: Medium 5

Life: 6
Move: 6
Range: 1
Attack: 1
Defense: 4

BRILLIANT SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 1.
Defending figures may not use any Special Powers and may not roll any defense dice when defending against The Doctor's Brilliant Special Attack.

SONIC SCREWDRIVER
When you roll the 20-sided die for a Treasure Glyph trap with The Doctor, you may add 4 to your roll.

RUN!
When The Doctor or a friendly Unique Hero within 3 clear sight spaces of The Doctor is attacked, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 9 or higher, affected figures take no damage, and you may move The Doctor and all Unique Heroes within 3 clear sight spaces of The Doctor up to 3 spaces. Figures moved by Run!, may not end their movement engaged and do not take any leaving engagement attacks.

SirGalahad July 27th, 2010 05:11 PM

Then I'm good
:thumbsup:

Balantai July 27th, 2010 05:21 PM

One more thumb and we'll let Mac122 post his pick.

mac122 July 27th, 2010 05:36 PM

:shock: I thought there was someone else in front of me. I guess I better get busy. I've got two characters I'm thinking of but haven't decided which to do. Assuming we get the other thumb, I'll have something later tonight after my son's T-Ball game.

Balantai July 27th, 2010 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac122 (Post 1158282)
:shock: I thought there was someone else in front of me. I guess I better get busy. I've got two characters I'm thinking of but haven't decided which to do. Assuming we get the other thumb, I'll have something later tonight after my son's T-Ball game.

Takanuva was in front of you, but he didn't post for either of the last two customs so I pushed him to an inactive member.

wulfhunter667 July 27th, 2010 08:23 PM

At 100 points, I'd draft the good Doctor. :thumbsup:

Hrockle July 27th, 2010 09:10 PM

I'd draft him
:thumbsup: