Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   HeroScape News (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Heroscape: The Lost Scenarios! (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=34702)

1Mmirg February 22nd, 2011 01:11 PM

Re: Unreleased Scenario Update

Can't wait to see these maps! Thanks for keeping at this, Guru--much appreciated!

UtahScott February 22nd, 2011 02:01 PM

:popcorn:

Majora's Incarnation February 22nd, 2011 02:08 PM

I shot Guru a PM about this, but I didn't want to bother him too much, so he could continue his awesome work with the scenarios.

So to the general community:
I want to know if Othkurik is really dead, storyline wise, or is he merely out of the picture. In the River of Blood, it states word for word that Othkurik is slain, and if so, I want to develop Chaoskampf around that fact. Reason being is because I'm keeping my fan novel as canonically as possible.

So, is the black dragon dead in the story? Or merely out of the game?

theGuru February 22nd, 2011 02:33 PM

Meant to respond, sorry.

Othkurik is dead. Everyone throw out your Minis. Othkurik is no longer tournament eligible.

Just Kidding. Othkurik fell into the River of Blood and was swept away. In the next room he was swept right into a Potion of healing that the heroes were nice enough to miss. Othkurik limped off into the darkness vowing retribution. He's alive for further scenarios and fiction.

Kroz February 22nd, 2011 03:04 PM

Ha ha ha ha. Nice fix there Guru!

Majora's Incarnation February 22nd, 2011 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theGuru (Post 1347487)
Meant to respond, sorry.

Othkurik is dead. Everyone throw out your Minis. Othkurik is no longer tournament eligible.

Just Kidding. Othkurik fell into the River of Blood and was swept away. In the next room he was swept right into a Potion of healing that the heroes were nice enough to miss. Othkurik limped off into the darkness vowing retribution. He's alive for further scenarios and fiction.

:rofl: That works for me.

iceman3317 February 22nd, 2011 05:55 PM

Nice maps. They look sweet. Mainly the one on the computer. Oh ya,nice shot with your cat.

Shockma Ranyk February 22nd, 2011 07:42 PM

OMG Those cats are awesome!

Seriously though, cool map! Can't wait for this to come out.

Taeblewalker February 22nd, 2011 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theGuru (Post 1347487)
Meant to respond, sorry.

There goes my army for TotalCon. :roll:

:lol:

theGuru February 23rd, 2011 03:05 AM

Heroscape: The Lost Scenarios

The first scenario has been posted!
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...veniul_web.jpg
The Song of the Pillars is a 2-3 player scenario that uses 1 ROTV, 1 SOTM and 2 Ticalla Jungle Sets. It uses a new battlefield called Aveniul's Threshold.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=3094

A bit of background on the first 3 scenarios. They were all created during the development of Wave 10. That is why you'll see Ticalla Jungle in all 3 of the scenarios. Song of the pillars is a great skirmish scenario that we had a lot of fun creating. I hope you guys get as much enjoyment out of it as we did.

lefton4ya February 23rd, 2011 03:11 AM

I wish I had two TJs - maybe I'll make my own with some aquaruim plants as others have posted.

Eventually I will update my compilation of all the official scenarios to include the new ones you post. Out of curiosity, how long do you think it will take you before you release all the ones you have canned? My guess is that even you do not know, but if you had to give a general range in weeks...

Looks like we have an official Heat of the Battle rules now:
Quote:

Army Placement: Each player brings a 500 point army. Roll the 20-sided die to see which player places first. Placement then proceeds clockwise around the table. You can place 1 Army Card worth of figures at a time. You can only place figures onto spaces on levels 1 and 2.

You may place figures you control adjacent to each other, but you cannot place any figures adjacent to your opponent’s figures.

If a figure cannot be placed on the battlefield without violating those rules, it is destroyed.
Also, it looks like this is symetrical and meets BoV requirements and the rock has 24 spaces a side so is a great start zone. Perfect map for tourneys too.

theGuru February 23rd, 2011 03:25 AM

I'm planning on one a week, and that would put this process at about 5 weeks (3 Wave 10 scenarios, Chaos in the Catacombs, and the updated ROB along with the Shadow Cavern Dungeon Adventure).