Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   C3G Legacy (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=179)
-   -   C3G Community Input Thread v2.0 - Defunct! Check Out v3.0 (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=49757)

Ronin January 9th, 2014 02:36 PM

C3G Community Input Thread v2.0 - Defunct! Check Out v3.0

Since the old thread has fallen a bit out of date, here we are with a brand-new place for people to badger Heroes into compliance vote for those characters they'd most like to see get the C3G treatment. Keep in mind that I am a person of very limited influence. To quote the old thread:

Quote:

Disclaimer: Be aware; the C3G Heroes, Allies, and Sidekicks operate completely independently from this thread. It has absolutely no bearing on what units they decide to produce, or when they decide to release any units that may or may not have been designed. The purpose of this thread is simply to give a place for the C3G fanboys (like myself) to say what they would like to see the C3G to design.
So, let's talk the actual business of polling, eh? Here's the way I'm intending for this to work: just pick the eight characters you'd most like to see designed and post in here to let me know what they are, because my telepathy is still a little weak. Votes are unweighted, so don't bother about who's first on your list and who's second. I'll be keeping a running total of the votes here in this post. Simple, right?

Just to keep things interesting (and pick up a few different kinds of input), I thought I might run other polls on the side. Right now you've got polls for equipment glyphs, destructible objects, and vehicles, and you can vote for up to three things in each poll.

A few quick rules and guidelines before I list vote totals:
1. Don't be a jerk
2. Don't worry too much about mini availability. It's prone to change and I think this thread is a more useful resource if votes don't take it into account.
3. You can come back and change your votes for the current round whenever. I don't really anticipate this being a problem, since we all have better things to do than perpetually flip-flop in a voting thread.
4. You don't have to vote in every poll if you don't want to, or even use up all of your votes in any given poll.
5. Feel free to discuss in the thread anything you'd like to see in C3G's future.
6. If you have any questions, suggestions, other polls you'd like to see me put up, or general nonsense, don't keep any of that to yourself either.
7. As previously mentioned, you can only vote up to eight units in the poll.
8. Units will be stricken from the poll when they are released. After a wave release (or any other large release, such as the 12 Days), vote totals will be kept for all non-released units, but everyone is allowed to submit new votes.

Top Picks for C3G Units (Pick up to Eight)
Fifteen Votes
Black Manta

Ten Votes
Cheetah

Nine Votes
Atom Eve
Hobgoblin (Roderick Kingsley)
Static

Eight Votes
Man-Bat
Miss Martian

Seven Votes
Darkhawk
Longshot
Spirit of Vengeance
Superior Spider-Man
The Darkness

Six Votes
Johnny Blaze (Hellfire Shotgun)
Spider-Man (Symbiote)
T-Rex (Savage Land)
Wonder Girl (Cassie Sandsmark)

Five Votes
Atomic Robo
Defoe
Donatello
John Constantine
Leonardo
Michelangelo
Raphael
The Question

Four Votes
Agent Phil Coulson
Amazo
Anti-Venom
Black Bolt
Blue Lantern (Barry Allen)
Flex Mentallo
Rover (Sentinel)
Terra
Vandal Savage
Venom (Flash Thompson)
White Tiger (Ava Alaya)

Three Votes
Adam Warlock
Ares (Marvel)
Baron Mordo
Dead Man
Dormammu
Faith Lehane
Havok
Johann Kraus
Lilli Murko
Man-Thing
Quentin Quire
Red Lantern (Bleez)
Shredder
Spider-Man (Iron Spider)
Terrax
V

Two Votes
Spoiler Alert!

One Vote
Spoiler Alert!

Released and Stricken from the Poll
Spoiler Alert!

Top Picks for C3G Glyphs (Pick up to Three)
Spoiler Alert!

Top Picks for C3G Destructible Objects (Pick up to Three)
Spoiler Alert!

Top Picks for C3G Vehicles (Pick up to Three)
Spoiler Alert!

Top Picks for C3G Teams and Factions (Pick up to Five)
Spoiler Alert!

Arch-vile January 9th, 2014 02:51 PM

Re: C3G Community Input Thread v2.0

I'm glad to see this return. I guess I'll start things off. :)

Units:
Black Hand
Mera
Superman Prime (Superboy-Prime)
Amazo
Agent Phil Coulson
Rescue (Pepper Potts)
The Holiday Killer
Havok

I can't think of any Equipment Glyphs off the top of my head. It's hard enough narrowing down units!

caps January 9th, 2014 02:54 PM

Not sure what they're called, but I'd love to see all of those alternate universe Spider-Mans (esp. that mutated Spider-Man) from the animated Spider-Man show in the '90s where they're summoned by that spider-lady and have to work together to do something or other.

ssnover95 January 9th, 2014 02:55 PM

I'd like to see the following three from C3G in the future:
.:: Toxin (Patrick Mulligan)
.:: Drax the Destroyer
.:: Adam Warlock

That's all for now, I'll be back with more as I immerse myself into more of ComicVine I'm sure! :D

Ronin January 9th, 2014 02:55 PM

Figures
Kid Loki
Ares (Marvel)
Atom Eve
Spider-Man (Spider-Armor Mark I)
Angel (Buffy)
Fantomex
Venom (Flash Thompson)
Anti-Venom

Equipment Glyphs
Web-Shooters

And here we go with my own votes. Not too many good glyph ideas have come my way yet either. I'll be updating the OP in a bit!

Spidey'tilIDie January 9th, 2014 03:10 PM

NEEDS
Alan Scott
Jay Garrick
Ted Knight
Ted Grant
Johnny Thunder
Al Pratt
Charles McNider
Karen Starr

WANTS
Wesley Dodds
Terry Sloane
Rex Tyler
Sylvester Pemberton
Pat Dugan
Do you see a pattern? ;)

Tmac2200 January 9th, 2014 03:23 PM

I would love to see the members of Alpha Flight, the New Mutants, the New Xmen, the Hellions, Mister Sinister, and the original members of the Guardians of the Galaxy (the 1990 team with Martinex, Charlie 27, ect).

quozl January 9th, 2014 03:32 PM

I like that you added equipment glyphs! Do you want to add destructible objects and vehicles too?

Ronin January 9th, 2014 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by capsocrates (Post 1902028)
Not sure what they're called, but I'd love to see all of those alternate universe Spider-Mans (esp. that mutated Spider-Man) from the animated Spider-Man show in the '90s where they're summoned by that spider-lady and have to work together to do something or other.

These guys? Most of those are one-offs created specifically for the show, though Scarlet Spider just went through playtesting recently (I think. I know they're working on him, anyway). You can find some pretty close equivalents for some of them in the comics with a Spider-Armor version of Spider-Man and Steel Spider, though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie (Post 1902034)
Alan Scott
Jay Garrick
Rex Tyler
Ted Knight
Ted Grant
Johnny Thunder
Al Pratt
Wesley Dodds
Sylvester Pemberton
Pat Dugan
Charles McNider
Terry Sloane
Karen Starr

Do you see a pattern? ;)

That's a bit more than 8. :p Any chance you could narrow it down a bit for me?

Quote:

Originally Posted by quozl (Post 1902043)
I like that you added equipment glyphs! Do you want to add destructible objects and vehicles too?

Sure! Don't think there's any reason not to.

OP updated with the first handful of voters and polls for DOs and vehicles. So far, all the votes are tied up at 1.

MegaSilver January 9th, 2014 03:53 PM

Ticalla Jungle Trees and Bushes? ;)

All the Alternate Universe Spider-Men (including Superior Spider-Man!) would be epic.

Lazy Orang January 9th, 2014 03:53 PM

I'd really like to see these guys (no particular order):

Units

Raphael,
Donatello,
Michelangelo,
Leonardo,
Splinter,
Shredder,
Mister Sinister,
Alistair Smythe and some Spider-Slayer Robots (assuming they weren't purely from the 90's cartoon).

It would also be cool to see these guys:

Vandal Savage (replace Alistair Smythe with this guy if Smythe wasn't in the comics),
Casey Jones,
Hun,
Foot Ninja,
Foot Tech Ninja,
Baxter Stockman,
Symbiote Spider-Man,
Hobgoblin (Jason Philip Macendale),
Amazo,
Agent Phil Coulson.

quozl January 9th, 2014 03:56 PM

As a TMNT fan, I must ask who is Hun and what is a foot tech ninja?