Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   C3G Legacy Library (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=167)
-   -   The Book of C3G Destructible Object Rules (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=55039)

Scapemage February 15th, 2019 09:08 AM

Re: Draftable Vehicles Discussion Thread (Public Testing)

With talk of large Transformer vehicles, I thought of this. Do we need extra tests?

IAmBatman February 15th, 2019 09:18 AM

Yes, I think we were wanting at least one more. Other things ended up taking priority for T-Spinny (understandably).

Tornado February 15th, 2019 09:42 AM

Yeah, it has not worked out yet. I still have the.Sports Car sitting next to my map.
Maybe this weekend. This week may be slower for me so hopefully I can get a bunch of tests done.

Tornado February 23rd, 2019 08:24 PM

Got a test in. Looking good I think.

IAmBatman February 23rd, 2019 08:47 PM

Nice! :up: Thanks for grabbing this.

Tornado February 23rd, 2019 09:00 PM

Np. I will post more tomorrow. I may get one more in. I want to try Lady Blackhawk.

Tornado February 24th, 2019 08:25 PM

I got another test in with Reed and Adventurers, including Lady B and two Sports Cars, also 4 Porta-Toilets. Good fun. Reed is a fun choice as he can lead from inside the Car. You are giving up 140 points of Adventures though.

IAmBatman February 24th, 2019 08:58 PM

Cool, yeah, Mister Fantastic makes sense for this, since his power would definitely work inside the car.

Scapemage February 24th, 2019 09:43 PM

Lady Blackhawk, yes please! :woot:

Tornado February 24th, 2019 10:15 PM

I was impressed with Lady Blackhawk. She did well. The only bummer was the two times I rolled a 10 for Hit and Run it was Reed driving. I could see pairing them up in a Car. I could never get the extra move though as you have to reveal an OM on Lady Blackhawk to get it.

Walkers was pretty great. Their incredible amount of movement (with the help of a Lurker) allowed them to pop out of the Car to set up Walking Dead and then another would jump in.

Ronin February 26th, 2019 09:01 PM

Missed this before, but Reed's leadership doesn't work in the car. Most special powers don't.

Tornado February 26th, 2019 09:18 PM

Why?