Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Sales and Trades (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   FREE terrain *just pay shipping* (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=51946)

elcidofvalencia July 18th, 2015 06:40 PM

FREE terrain *just pay shipping*

So, I used to play Heroscape a bit. I no longer do. But, I still have all the stuff! I was going to give it to the Salvation Army but I don't know if anyone shopping at the Salvation Army would know what it was.

I am keeping my characters (call that weird if you want) but I am unloading my terrain. There's a lot of it (by my standards). I'm not sure if anyone would be interested. But I have what I guess was a sort of standard pack with sand and grass and water tiles. But then I have the castle set, a bridge set and a set with lava pieces. So, it's all yours for whatever it costs to ship it!

I'm not sure what the best way to ship it would be, but we can certainly work that out if you're interested! I want it to go to someone who will enjoy it but I don't want to pay for that privilege lol. There's the whole 'can you trust me thing' so if you want to go through say Amazon or something I'd be cool with that. Again, give me ideas.

Alternatively if you live near Detroit you could come pick it up Craigslist style?

If anyone wants pictures or whatever, let me know. I'm not sure if anyone would be interested but I want to put it out there before goodwilling it.

Thanks!

Colorcrayons July 18th, 2015 07:09 PM

Re: FREE terrain *just pay shipping*

Pm sent

DarthJak July 18th, 2015 11:17 PM

pm sent @ 6:35 pm

Deathwalker over 9000! July 18th, 2015 11:21 PM

I sent one too!

Millni6 July 19th, 2015 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elcidofvalencia (Post 2033986)
So, I used to play Heroscape a bit. I no longer do. But, I still have all the stuff! I was going to give it to the Salvation Army but I don't know if anyone shopping at the Salvation Army would know what it was.

I am keeping my characters (call that weird if you want) but I am unloading my terrain. There's a lot of it (by my standards). I'm not sure if anyone would be interested. But I have what I guess was a sort of standard pack with sand and grass and water tiles. But then I have the castle set, a bridge set and a set with lava pieces. So, it's all yours for whatever it costs to ship it!

I'm not sure what the best way to ship it would be, but we can certainly work that out if you're interested! I want it to go to someone who will enjoy it but I don't want to pay for that privilege lol. There's the whole 'can you trust me thing' so if you want to go through say Amazon or something I'd be cool with that. Again, give me ideas.

Alternatively if you live near Detroit you could come pick it up Craigslist style?

If anyone wants pictures or whatever, let me know. I'm not sure if anyone would be interested but I want to put it out there before goodwilling it.

Thanks!

Holy cow, PM sent! Thanks for your generosity.

TheBlackN July 19th, 2015 01:04 AM

Wow late to the party but nice sentiment.

skabbtree July 19th, 2015 11:06 AM

damn I want some free stuff lol

acefrehley July 19th, 2015 11:28 AM

PM Sent as well. Thanks.

flameslayer93 July 19th, 2015 11:40 AM

Hopefully you find some loving homes for this! I'm sure whoever gets this stuff will be quite happy and grateful. :)

elcidofvalencia July 19th, 2015 12:18 PM

Everyone,

I'm really sorry, I wish I had enough to give to all of you, but DarthJak was the first to PM me.

I wish you all the best!

Millni6 July 19th, 2015 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elcidofvalencia (Post 2034057)
Everyone,

I'm really sorry, I wish I had enough to give to all of you, but DarthJak was the first to PM me.

I wish you all the best!

Just curious how many hexes you had to give? SO I can beat my head over missing this thing lol.

DarthJak July 23rd, 2015 11:10 AM

I'll let you know when I get it.
FYI- I added some cash to the deal, wouldn't felt right othewise.