Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Scapers Online (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   HS Trade Thread & Good Traders (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=103)

Vydar May 10th, 2006 04:18 PM

HS Trade Thread & Good Traders

The purpose of this thread is to connect HeroScapers so that they can find the figures they need to complete their collection and locate people who can use the extra squads/heroes they had to purchase to get the one they wanted. Perhaps we'll get a forum for this in the future, but for now this should work fine.

Post your HAVES and WANTS here! When your post is no longer valid, please, edit it and replace the text with "removed" so that we know your trade offer is no longer available. Feel free to post again when you have more to trade.

NOTE: There is a thread entitled "HS Good Traders" that in this same forum where you can leave feedback for the people with whom you trade.

Vydar May 10th, 2006 04:19 PM

Vydar's Haves and Wants

removed => Please, see my latest trade post.

django May 11th, 2006 01:26 AM

hey vydar what do you want for the nerak?

ferzle May 12th, 2006 05:57 PM

What I have

Removed old stuff...

player_of_volleyball May 15th, 2006 01:25 PM

ferzle, how much do you want for a grut orc??

K/H_Addict May 15th, 2006 01:28 PM

and a nerak? (ferzle) he may be useful when snow hits shelves here in VA

countblah May 15th, 2006 01:30 PM

Buyer beware. Seriously. I know we're all chummy and good and so on, but everybody BE SENSIBLE about trading and buying and what not. I wasn't, and I got burned, and am now out a certain amount of money. Didn't kill me, but the other party in the trade disappeared from the boards upon receipt of my cash, and was never seen again. So, just be careful, and sensible, and things should go fine.

That is all.

vernz May 15th, 2006 02:49 PM

looking to trade for tundra let me know what you need i can probably get some wave two and have a couple of wave 1 on me

ferzle May 15th, 2006 06:09 PM

Some prices

Removed--no more Neraks.

Hex_Enduction_Hour May 15th, 2006 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by countblah
Buyer beware. Seriously. I know we're all chummy and good and so on, but everybody BE SENSIBLE about trading and buying and what not. I wasn't, and I got burned, and am now out a certain amount of money. Didn't kill me, but the other party in the trade disappeared from the boards upon receipt of my cash, and was never seen again. So, just be careful, and sensible, and things should go fine.

That is all.

THAT TOTALLY SUCKS.

I'm sorry to hear that Countblah.
Friggin' bastiches.
Karma will catch up to them and spank them hard. They'll get their whatfors.

Vydar May 18th, 2006 01:19 PM

Re: Vydar's Haves and Wants

removed => Please, see my latest trade post.

skyknight May 21st, 2006 10:48 AM

I have a couple extra sets of Eov's, I will trade for lava sets or road sets, possibly figure expansions, though I really am after more terrain, snow, lava or road.