Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Video Games (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   What Video Game are you Currently Playing? (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=23029)

capsocrates March 17th, 2019 12:08 PM

Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

I have been playing a lot of Dungeon Defenders with my son lately. I happened to notice that the original creators of that game have got the rights to the series back and are kick-starting a new game, Dungeon Defenders Awakened. Last I looked you could still get the original Dungeon Defenders, with all DLC, if you back at the $17 level.

If you don't know Dungeon Defenders, it is a tower defense game with RPG elements. It is co op for 1-4 players, with some higher level maps available for 6 and even 8 players. I like it quite a bit: I have already beat the main campaign once before. It is quite addictive.

TREX March 17th, 2019 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by capsocrates (Post 2264475)
I have been playing a lot of Dungeon Defenders with my son lately. I happened to notice that the original creators of that game have got the rights to the series back and are kick-starting a new game, Dungeon Defenders Awakened. Last I looked you could still get the original Dungeon Defenders, with all DLC, if you back at the $17 level.

If you don't know Dungeon Defenders, it is a tower defense game with RPG elements. It is co op for 1-4 players, with some higher level maps available for 6 and even 8 players. I like it quite a bit: I have already beat the main campaign once before. It is quite addictive.

I played the heck out of the original on PS3 with my brothers until they discontinued the server it was played on. Loads of fun.

capsocrates March 17th, 2019 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TREX (Post 2264730)
I played the heck out of the original on PS3 with my brothers until they discontinued the server it was played on. Loads of fun.

The new one will be cross-platform; PC, Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, another PlayStation platform (just looking at the logos).

Heroscaper 101 August 4th, 2019 02:57 PM

I been playing Dragon Quest Builders 2 for the PS4. Should of tell you when I received the game, but I beat Dragon Quest Builders 2 yesterday. What I learned from playing that game is that "Building is Fun!" and it may be fun in real too. If that was true, I or anyone would see cracks in our roads, buildings and by cracks I do mean structure damage.

Spidey'tilIDie August 15th, 2019 08:03 PM

Ultimate Alliance 3, this is one of the only video games I have been addicted to lately (and by that I mean the last 15 or so years.)