Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Custom Units & Army Cards (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Nukatha's Customs, Updated 12/19 (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=20992)

Nukatha August 25th, 2008 02:42 PM

Nukatha's Customs, Updated 12/19

Alright, I'm new to making customs, but anyways, here's my list: Oh, and any suggestions/point cost alterations are welcome.

Name:Helerix
General: Ullar
Unique Hero
Size: Medium 5
Personality: Tricky
Race: Elf
Class: Wizard

Life: 4
Move: 6
Range: 4
Attack: 4
Defense: 3

140 pts.

Anticipation:
When rolling defense against any normal attack, Helerix rolls 1 extra defense die for every skull rolled against her. When defending against a special attack, Helerix's base defense is '5'.

Spell Focus: Helerix adds 1 to her range for every friendly elf wizard adjacent to her, up to a maximum of +4.
________

Microcorp Snipers:
General: Vydar
Unique Squad (3 units)
Size: Medium 5
Personality: Precise
Race: Human
Class: Snipers

Life: 1
Move: 5
Range: 7
Attack:2
Defense:2

100pts.

Headshot!: When attacking with a microcorp sniper, roll a 20 sided die. If you roll a 15 or higher, all skulls rolled count as one additional hit.

Camo Uniform: When defending against a ranged attack, Microcorp snipers roll an additional 2 defense dice.

Deathwalker V1
Unique Hero
Utgar
Large 7
Precise
Soulborg
Class: Deathwalker:

Move: 3
Range: 7
Attack: 5
Defense: 1

Heavy armor: When defending against any attack, Deathwalker gains 1 automatic shield against whatever is rolled.

Overdrive glitch: After moving and attacking, if Deathwalker inflicted any wounds, roll the 20 sided die. If you roll a 13 or higher, take a second move and attack with deathwalker, if you can attack, you MUST attack. If the second attack also does damage, or deathwalker cannot make a second attack, deathwalker is destroyed.

________

Pembo, Elephant Rider:
Unique Hero
Einar
Huge (double spaced) 9
Disciplined
Human
Warlord

life: 5
Move: 6
Range: 1
Defense: 4

120 pts

Soldier attack enhancement: All soldiers you control adjacent to Pembo gain 1 additional attack die.

Terrifying stomp special attack: Range 1, attack 3. All figures adjacent to target are affected by this attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Common units roll 1 less defense against this attack. Pembo cannot be affected by his own terrifying stomp special attack.

Varna
Unique Hero
Jandar
Medium 5
Tricky
Kyrie
Wizard

Life: 5
Attack: 3
Defense: 3

140 points

Stealth Flying

Quick Teleport: You may use this power once per round, instead of moving. Quick teleport has a move of 9. Move the same as you would when flying. If you were engaged prior to moving, you will not take any leaving engagement attacks. If you choose to quick teleport, Varna cannot attack (or special attack) this turn.

Confusion blast special attack: Range 6, Attack Special.
Choose a target, then roll the 20 sided die. If you roll an 11 or higher, Confusion blast special attack gets an amount of attack dice equal to the opponents current base attack value (take into account things like experience and wounded smash, but not height). Otherwise, this attack has an attack of 0.

_________

So-Tak-Ja:
Marro
Unique Hero
Utgar
Tricky
Class: Warlord

Medium 5
Life: 5
Defense: 4

Shredder Claws Special Attack: Range:1, Attack: 3+Special.
Your opponent rolls defense before you roll attack. For every shield rolled by your opponent, add '1' to this attacks value. Then, roll your attack dice and proceed with damage calculation as normal.

Intimidating Gaze: After moving and before attacking, choose one small, medium, or large figure adjacent to So-Tak-Ja. Roll the 20-sided die. If you rolled a 1-3, the figure gains an additional defense die if attacked by So-Tak-Ja this turn. If your rolled a 4-13, nothing happens. If your roll a 14 or higher, the figure reduces its base defense value by '1' if attacked by So-Tak-Ja this turn. Defense cannot be reduced below 0.

Agent Jones:
Unique Hero
Aquilla
Medium 5
Tricky
Human
Agent

Life: 3
Range: 6
Defense: 2

Stealth Dodge

Easy target: Before attacking, you may either increase, or reduce Agent Jones's range by 2. If you increase his range, subtract 1 from his attack. If you decrease his range, increase attack by 1.

Tricky enhancement: All Tricky units you control within 4 clear sight spaces of Agent Jones with a range of 4 or higher add 1 to their range. Tricky enhancement does not affect Agent Jones.

Medium 4
Precise
Soulborg
Hunters

Move: 4
Range: 6
Defense: 6

Gattling Gun Special attack: Range 4, Attack: 2: Each Zettian Hunter using Gattling Gun Special attack may attack one additional time. The same target must be chosen for the second attack if possible.

Soulborg hero movement bonding: Before taking a turn with Zettian Hunters, you may first move any Soulborg hero you control up to 5 spaces.

Final Mission: If one of the Zettian Hunters is destroyed, the second gains 1 additional move, range, attack, and defense.

The B.I.V. August 25th, 2008 05:20 PM

Re: Nukatha's Customs

Interesting stuff, tough-guy. At first glance I'd say Hellerix is undercosted. She has the potential to be a beast. The snipers look good. Great variation on the "Deadly Shot" ability. DW v1 just looks too chancy to try, but for 50 points, I suppose that works. I might actually drop his price a little...Nice job, overall!:)

Brandon

nicktheant August 25th, 2008 05:24 PM

Good customs but for Helerix i would definitely raise the point value for her. Her anticipation ability is insane. I would say a good 100-130 points.

Agent of Vydar August 25th, 2008 05:55 PM

I'd lower the deathwalker's attack to about four.

Ty the Awasome August 25th, 2008 08:28 PM

Helerix should be more around 150. It's a good and very cool ability, but it also means her cost needs to be up. This is also the first elf wizard custom that I've really liked. Good work!:D

And I think that you should change the microcorp snipers Headshot. you've already only got a 25% chance of getting it, don't limit ti more by making it a requirement that you can't move too.

Nukatha August 26th, 2008 12:01 PM

Alright, I made a few alterations (Deathwalker now only gets 1 auto shield, I sent helerix's point value up, and I added a Kyrie Wizard). I would very much like these units playtested for pionts, I will test them, but the more the merrier, right?

Nukatha December 18th, 2008 04:34 PM

Rather than make a new thread, I just updated this one.

Kinseth December 18th, 2008 06:39 PM

Re: Nukatha's Customs, Updated 12/18

Yeah use the same thread.

Also can you make them into cards? I have a hard time getting the feel of a card when they are just displayed out in text. Call me picky!

Nukatha December 18th, 2008 08:03 PM

Sorry, I don't have a good image editor (I'm on a mac), and appleworks doesn't cut it.

On top of that, I think in words, not pictures, so I couldn't draw any of these guys out either.

Thorgrim December 18th, 2008 08:28 PM

http://heroscape.isfoundhere.com/cardgen/login.php?D=
If you want help making a card, do it on this. I doesn't work with images, but you can just add that later.

Kinseth December 18th, 2008 09:55 PM

And you can find miniatures from other games to use for your characters.

Nukatha December 19th, 2008 12:21 PM

Re: Nukatha's Customs, Updated 12/19

I think I'm going to stick to this format.

I just added 2 more units.

I don't know what I should price the Zettians at, but I think I've made a decent 2-figure squad.