Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Fan Art & Fiction (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   HEHart: Sketch for Gabbi pg. 50 (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=154)

skyknight May 13th, 2006 08:07 AM

Hly crap those are nice boss, very nice work. I work in oils and have been thinkin about popping something out as well. I am still finishing up a lion king painting for my twin four year olds room righ tnow though. Actually I have been finishing it for two months, but hey :D

dickflea May 13th, 2006 08:22 AM

Sometimes i wish i could draw.....now is one of those moments.

Velenne May 13th, 2006 10:27 AM

Nice work! I love the action and the shadows. My fav is the one with the romans. Great facial expressions in that one as well.

Hex_Enduction_Hour May 13th, 2006 12:32 PM

Thanks guys.

I've done a lot of art for Codex 3. It's not as 'illuminated' as the pieces above. Lot's of shadows, dirt, and grime (orcs with flies over their heads). I like slopping the india ink around. A lot.

and I made a point to do more margin drawings. Just 1 figure pictures.

allskulls May 13th, 2006 04:37 PM

Good stuff, HEH! You inspire me. Maybe I'll do some HS art...I do still need an avatar :)

josh-n-papa May 13th, 2006 06:30 PM

How about teaming up with one of the storywriters around here like Kark or Buddy Lee and putting out an underground comic??

Dragonslayer May 13th, 2006 06:46 PM

Nice, HEH, very cool stuff. Any Dragon drawings in the pipeline?

Hex_Enduction_Hour May 14th, 2006 01:05 PM

J-N-P, Karkadinn has an online non-HS comic fully realized and has enlisted me to draw. I'm gonna try my little heart out to do it this summer.

DS, I've been avoiding drawing dragons, But I should give it a try. Especially with Braxas. She's the coolest. Braxas's pose is real nice too. If you hold her by the mid-section she's curling back like a snake or salammander would in real life.

I love that sculpt!

gibberish_47 May 14th, 2006 01:07 PM

Cool stuff, H_E_H. I'm hoping to see more of your work in the next Codex.

SyvarrisX May 14th, 2006 03:51 PM

Yeah, you should make a comic with someone, that would be cool.

josh-n-papa May 14th, 2006 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
J-N-P, Karkadinn has an online non-HS comic fully realized and has enlisted me to draw. I'm gonna try my little heart out to do it this summer.

I don't recall ever seeing it mentioned,got a link?

I've really only read some of the bios he has done,but he always struck me as having a definite literary talent.

Hex_Enduction_Hour May 14th, 2006 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by josh-n-papa
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour

I don't recall ever seeing it mentioned,got a link?

I've really only read some of the bios he has done,but he always struck me as having a definite literary talent.

Kark's comic is not up yet, JnP. He's got his writing chops for sure. You can really tell he enjoys his craft as you read his work!