Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Other Board Games (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Dungeon Run - Coming Soon from Plaid Hat Games (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=35395)

lafleurhero November 5th, 2011 07:15 PM

Re: Dungeon Run - Coming Soon from Plaid Hat Games

I got the copy of Dungeon Run and put it up for sale. It was just purchased (by someone on here) and we are about to play it. I'm very Impressed with the quality of card stock on everything except the character sheets. The plastic figures are really... flexible. I've never seen ones that can bend that much. I don't know what that means in the way of durability. Anyway, now we are going to play it. Also now I have to restock it. I just didn't have the money at the time to stock two copies, but now I do.

Carnival Man November 5th, 2011 08:12 PM

Congrats on the release Cody!

I'll be asking my FLGS to order us one tomorrow...so that means the owner will probably order a second one for the store too. If that one sells he'll start ordering 2 more at a time. ;)

ifstream November 7th, 2011 11:49 AM

I have a question for anyone that has Dungeon run. Does your dungeon tiles backs messed up? Example mine has a lot of white spots on some of the tiles. Making it known what tile would be next when you draw them. If I can get new tiles to replace these that would be great.

lafleurhero November 7th, 2011 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ifstream (Post 1510398)
I have a question for anyone that has Dungeon run. Does your dungeon tiles backs messed up? Example mine has a lot of white spots on some of the tiles. Making it known what tile would be next when you draw them. If I can get new tiles to replace these that would be great.

I thought that the compenents were all good until he showed me the white spots also. I don't know if this is normal or not. It doesn't really hurt the play of the game. Ifstream you or I can message Colby on here to ask about them if he doesn't respond to this. It is just a matter of if you want the tiles sent to the store or to you when/if he sends them and also I don't know exactly which tiles might need replaced. I'd need to get that info from you.

ifstream November 7th, 2011 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lafleurhero (Post 1510416)
Quote:

I thought that the compenents were all good until he showed me the white spots also. I don't know if this is normal or not. It doesn't really hurt the play of the game. Ifstream you or I can message Colby on here to ask about them if he doesn't respond to this. It is just a matter of if you want the tiles sent to the store or to you when/if he sends them and also I don't know exactly which tiles might need replaced. I'd need to get that info from you.

First, I do not want to sound like i am complaining about the game. I think it is a very well thought out and fun game to play. I even think it is going to be in my top 5 board games and would highly recommend this game. I got a message from Colby, he asking me to take pictures of the tiles. Seems like they will look into the tiles.

lafleurhero November 7th, 2011 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ifstream (Post 1510419)
Quote:

Originally Posted by lafleurhero (Post 1510416)
Quote:

First, I do not want to sound like i am complaining about the game. I think it is a very well thought out and fun game to play. I even think it is going to be in my top 5 board games and would highly recommend this game. I got a message from Colby, he asking me to take pictures of the tiles. Seems like they will look into the tiles.

No, I didn't think you were. I know you pretty well and if your not happy you let me know. I'm glad Colby is taking care of it. I know I saw the one tile was really bad. I think the others could have been passable if not for that one. Well if I see you today we can try to play again if your not to busy. I'm at the store right now, as I always am when I'm awake.

Carnival Man November 7th, 2011 08:30 PM

I went down to our FLGS yesterday to discover that the owner had already ordered a couple of copies for the store but they were to arrive later this week. ;)

Onacara December 14th, 2011 05:33 PM

Out of stock at CoolStuffInc :(

MegaSilver December 14th, 2011 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onacara (Post 1529349)

Which is why you should buy from plaid hat games. ;)

Onacara December 14th, 2011 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MegaSilver (Post 1529431)
Quote:

But I dont have a $100 gift certificate from Plaid Hat Games :p

Jim December 15th, 2011 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onacara (Post 1529435)
Quote:

Quote:

You throw mw the $100 CSI G/C, I'll throw you the Dungeon Run!

~Sapito

1Mmirg December 16th, 2011 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onacara (Post 1529435)
Quote:

Quote:

It's back in stock at CSI. Looks like 20+.