Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   HeroScape General Discussion (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   What is your Heroscape number? (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=7087)

R˙chean March 5th, 2007 01:08 AM

What is your Heroscape number?

Updated 8/27/08

I have played a least 112 differnt people at the great game of Heroscape, as best as I can recall. The most notables of which are truth, Craig Van Ness, and spider_poison. It could be as high as 125, as I am sure I have forgot a few people.

How many different people have you played a game of Heroscape with?

Taelord March 5th, 2007 01:19 AM

7 people. How could you have played with 56?

R˙chean March 5th, 2007 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taelord
7 people. How could you have played with 56?

Well the 'Scape group here in Dallas is rather large and I played in 8 tournaments last year including all the ones at Gencon06.

Taelord March 5th, 2007 01:29 AM

Oh yeah. Well I have only played with a few.

NecroBlade March 5th, 2007 02:11 AM

6 that I can recall, but maybe one or two more that I've forgotten.

ChaosChild March 5th, 2007 02:33 AM

23, I think. I can't be expected to remember all the pretender Valkyrie that I've left broken and curled up into ball, crying on the battlefield. :twisted:

InfinityMax March 5th, 2007 02:38 AM

I don't have the foggiest idea. I'm sure yours is higher, R˙chean - I tend to play with the same people all the time, and you've been in lots more tourneys. I remember that big 10-person game at the Ram, and I've played with most everyone in DFW (though Annerios keeps dodging me), and I've been in three tournaments.

Between 30 and 50, I guess.

chezious March 5th, 2007 02:49 AM

I'd love to be able to play with that many ppl. I have played with 6 total ppl. I am working on some more but it would be nice to have different opponents on occassion. My 6yr old son plays all the time with me. I do play with my nephew and my stepson on occassions too. I wish I had more variety. Oh well what can I say...I'm looking forward to the MI tourney. I can meet more ppl like me. Scary huh?

philowar March 5th, 2007 03:13 AM

Exactly one, but then I'm antisocial.

jdtenor March 5th, 2007 03:26 AM

I'm very fortunate that my playing group is growing it'll probably hit 20 in a couple of months. We always have at least 6 players a session. I've also played with Gary's group. Hopefully i'll go to Gencon this year!

DingoDarkly March 5th, 2007 06:06 AM

I only have my dad and brother to play heroscape with! Although i have a feeling my brother is going to go back into 'retirement' again because i beat him for the first time in 7 games! before that he had a 13-win streak.

Revdyer March 5th, 2007 09:25 AM

A dozen for me, but I hope to increase that this weekend.