Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Online Heroscape Games and Events (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   Online Heroscape Match Request Thread (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=38811)

Arrow Grut May 25th, 2016 09:15 PM

Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape (Post 2092283)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Arrow Grut (Post 2092178)
Anyone available tommrow night after around 6 pm EST?

I'm available every night from 11:00pm - 6am MST cause I work graves. So if anyone is willing to stay up that late I'd always be down for a game...it helps keep me awake too :P

If I'm awake, any night this week, I'll message you. :)

Arrow Grut May 25th, 2016 09:24 PM

Sorry for double post. Time, however, to put it to use!
@Sir Heroscape I don't know if you got my PM but if you would like to get a game tonight going just let me know!

kevindola August 7th, 2016 02:36 PM

I am available for a game today at any time. Shoot me a PM and I will set it up. Any format or playtesting is fine

Kajoq August 7th, 2016 04:37 PM

Do any of you guys use Discord? I feel like a discord server could be really helpful for organizing spontaneous games and giving people a better real-time meeting place than trying to check in on the forums.

I've been really wanting to dive into trying out HS online (and once I get a hold on it, trying to port Arena of the Planeswalkers figs in) but still haven't made the dive.

kevindola August 7th, 2016 05:01 PM

Never heard of Discord, but I did send you a PM if you want to try getting a game in now. Or if anyone else is around and would like to watch or play a quick one just shoot me a note and I'll send you instructions on how to get in.

Kajoq August 8th, 2016 11:18 PM

Thanks for the game @kevindola ! I really appreciate you walking me through the app.

On the discord note, It's an online chat/voice chat client that a lot of gaming communities have started using for discussion and organizing pick up games. It's free, can run in browser or on app and has a super small footprint.

I've gone ahead and created a Heroscape discord server! Check it out! If we get people on, it could be a great way to more easily find pick up games.
https://discord.gg/E9CG9GX

Now... on to figuring out how to make AoTP work in the online App....

Dysole August 8th, 2016 11:31 PM

Hmm

It's an intriguing thing. My roommate uses Discord a fair bit but I'm relatively unfamiliar with it. I'm not sure if it would necessarily help people find games. I'll continue to look into it.

~Dysole, keeping her eyes peeled

Kajoq August 8th, 2016 11:55 PM

@Dysole just click that link and hop in! It's nice being able to see things in real time and know when people are on. You can @ping players/rooms and they'll get an alert (can be adjusted with settings) to get their attention. It has voice chat in one centralized place without having to invite/friend your opponent in skype/hangouts each time you play someone new. At first I was reluctant to move to discord over things like mumble/skype but it really does rock.

superfrog August 9th, 2016 01:17 PM

Anyone up for a Scraps game today? Looking to play on any of the Scraps that I've put up for online use (all of Dignan's and the one I designed) in prep for an upcoming Classic League Tournament.

I think I'm available to start any time until ~4pm PT (7 ET).

EDIT:
Kevindola took me up on my offer, and it was me with 3x Death Chasers, Ogre Pulverizer, and Fire Elemental against his 3x Fyorlags, Wyvern, and 1x Axegrinders.

Is was a quick and dirty game, coming down to a 3 life Pulverizer, 2 chasers, and the fire elemental against 3 dwarves. But thanks to some absurdly timely defense rolls and a ring of protection, I pulled out the win with 2 orcs and the elemental left.

kevindola August 9th, 2016 08:38 PM

I am available for a game today if anyone is around

Kajoq August 11th, 2016 09:32 PM

Online game anyone?

Kajoq August 12th, 2016 07:42 PM

How about tonight? @kevindola down for another?