Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   HeroScape General Discussion (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   How Much D2 are You Buying??? (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=30798)

xraine69 June 14th, 2010 02:03 AM

How Much D2 are You Buying???

Well, guys, I'm curious to see how much everyone is going to pick up of D2.

I had already planned on 3 cases. I want multiples of uniques when friends are over.

After our first preview, my count has already gone up.

Spoiler Alert!

Devil's Advocate June 14th, 2010 02:06 AM

Re: How Much D2 are You Buying???

Depends on the stats for the other packs. So far:

1 or 2 Golems
10 White
8 Blue
5 Black
3 Red

odbo255 June 14th, 2010 02:07 AM

3 cases on pre-order. Not sure how many additional common/uncommon packs I'll pick up.

Fencerjared June 14th, 2010 02:22 AM

I'm getting at least 4 of each right off the bat, then maybe more of anything not unique.

Yodaking June 14th, 2010 02:35 AM

A bit too early to give a complete talley. I usually pre-order 2 full sets right off the bat and so far that is the plan for this wave too. I have a friend who will usually take the 2nd heros pack off my hands, if not I'll use it as a prize for a tournement.

Then if I like the common squads and think they need a 3rd set to be more effective, I'll buy a 3rd set from Auggies. Don't really see the need for 3 of any uncommon hero, but I might want a 3rd or even 4th common hero depending what it is and how much it will cost to pick up. Right now I think I could be pretty happy with just 2 of each wyrmling. That is 250 points of wyrmlings to mix and match for different armies, which is enough for me.

DBC June 14th, 2010 03:42 AM

I'll definately buy the same as usual:
6xCommon.
3xUnique.

CanScape June 14th, 2010 04:28 AM

Same as everything else: 1 of the uniques, and four boosters of each uncommon.

But...for some reason, Coolstuffinc hasn't got the individual boosters up for presale, only the full box of one each. Once they figure it out, buyin' time.

chas June 14th, 2010 05:27 AM

:twisted: My usual is one of the uniques and two each of the common packs. Of course, since there are now 6 of us in our NYC group; we'll be able to put larger sets together as necesary. Its good to have friends.

GromBloodboy June 14th, 2010 06:40 AM

Waiting for WGHQ special on the wave that they usually do, and then I will buy 3 sets. I am going to need a place for all these wyrmlings. I already had to buy a seperate bin to store all of the large Uncommons.

Kaiser Cat June 14th, 2010 07:05 AM

I absolutely plan on buying three Wyrmlings/golem packs.

The rest has not been shown yet, so I can't really say anything there.

Demerean June 14th, 2010 07:20 AM

As in every wave, 1 case, and doubles of the common packs. I may get a third pack of the wyrmlings like I did with the elementals.

nyys June 14th, 2010 08:11 AM

Same amount for me as every wave.

Unique pack x1
Common packs x10

Of course I start at commons x3 (or 4) and then build up to 10 of each over time.