Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Meet Other Scapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Looking for players around Little Rock, AR. (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=18594)

Geryon May 28th, 2008 08:29 PM

Looking for players around Little Rock, AR.

Hello everyone, I am a competitive Heroscape player looking for other players in the Little Rock, AR area. I saw that revdyer plays here and I am hoping I can find some other players who perhaps play together.

Thanks!

Chris McCaughan

NEMT May 28th, 2008 11:24 PM

Re: Looking for players around Little Rock, AR.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geryon (Post 567761)
Hello everyone, I am a competitive Heroscape player looking for other players in the Little Rock, AR area. I saw that revdyer plays here and I am hoping I can find some other players who perhaps play together.

Thanks!

Chris McCaughan

Welcome to the site, I think I speak for all of us in the area when I say it is always great have another scaper in the area.

PM sent

SVD997 May 28th, 2008 11:38 PM

Welcome to the site. Hope you can find people to play 'scape with you!

Revdyer May 29th, 2008 08:39 AM

Hi, Geryon, and welcome! PM me for details about getting in on the "group" (really a cluster of groups) that play in Central Arkansas.

Revdyer June 6th, 2008 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SVD997 (Post 567913)
Welcome to the site. Hope you can find people to play 'scape with you!

He did, SVD997; at my house this evening.
----------------------------------------------
I enjoyed playing tonight, Geryon, and look forward to the next time.

Have a little rep to get you started.

Onacara June 6th, 2008 11:43 PM

Nice...he joins the site and a week later gets invited to play Scape at Rev's...lucky bastage :grumble:

NEMT June 7th, 2008 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onacara (Post 577450)
Nice...he joins the site and a week later gets invited to play Scape at Rev's...lucky bastage :grumble:

And I had to miss it.:( Darn that cursed thing called a job.

Don't worry I look forwards to meeting you as well, next time.:D

MattWolf99 July 4th, 2008 05:52 PM

Hello, I live in Jacksonville, AR, and if anyone is interested in getting together and playing a game or two, (or five), then pm me!

MoonBlade September 16th, 2009 06:33 PM

Hey I am adding this here incase anyone is subscribed to this thread. Rev and I have been meeting at my house in Conway the last two weeks and plan to meet again next week. Tuesday seems to be a good day for us to get together so if anyone else want to join us just hollar at one of us for a time. These are daytime meetings but really anytime before 7pm is good for me. Times are subject to change, we met once at 2 and once at 10 am. Anyway just shout.