Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   C3G Legacy Library (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=167)
-   -   The Book of Event Figure Rules (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=36039)

IAmBatman May 13th, 2011 09:57 PM

The Book of Event Figure Rules

The Book of Event Figure Rules

C3G DC SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 1
CRISIS IN TIME

This set of rules is necessary to properly enjoy C3G Event Hero customs.

Event Hero Rules Description- There are beings in this world so powerful that they defy description. These beings cannot be destroyed by conventional means and are impervious to many threats that would automatically destroy or mentally dominate lesser beings.
______________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips--Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • Rulebook layout by A3n

Rules Updated:
30 March 2021 - Changed to cover all types of Event Figures

Griffin May 13th, 2011 10:05 PM

Re: The Book of Event Hero Optional Rules

EVENT FIGURES
Event is a type of uniqueness like Common, Uncommon, and Unique. Event figures are not considered figures of any other uniqueness. For example: Event Heroes cannot pick up Equipment Glyphs as Equipment Glyphs may only be picked up by Unique Heroes.

When selecting cards to put in your Army, you cannot select multiple Event Army Cards with the same identity or Event Army Cards that share an identity with a Unique Army Card also in your Army.

Event figures are never destroyed without first taking enough wounds to be destroyed, unless they would be destroyed by a special power on their own Army Card. If a terrain rule or a special power on another card would automatically destroy an Event figure, that terrain rule or special power instead inflicts 4 wounds on that Event Hero.

Players may never take temporary or permanent control of an opponent's Event Hero or Squad. Players may take control over Event Destructible Objects in an opponent's army by having their figures occupy spaces that grant control over that Destructible Object, but cannot take temporary or permanent control over Event Destructible Objects using special powers.

IAmBatman May 13th, 2011 10:06 PM

I linked it to the index and it's not really a new rule or anything ... where would I need to post it?

Griffin May 13th, 2011 10:18 PM

Optional Rules, but we can probably change that name to C3G Rules, as there are more than just Optional Rules now.

IAmBatman May 13th, 2011 10:33 PM

I already linked it to Optional Rules section in the Index is what I'm saying ... :-P But, yeah, if you want to change the titles on some/all of these to C3G rules, I'm cool with that.

tcglkn May 13th, 2011 10:42 PM

Where is your Ruling and Clarifications section?

Xn F M May 13th, 2011 10:45 PM

In these rules threads it would be really nice if a text-only version the rules themselves were posted in the main body of the first post. That way there's a nice quick-reference version that we don't have to wait to download a .pdf for. (They go Super-Slow when I'm at work for some reason.)

Also this is currently linked to the Molten Lava Rules . . . .

IAmBatman May 13th, 2011 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xn F M (Post 1402965)
In these rules threads it would be really nice if a text-only version the rules themselves were posted in the main body of the first post. That way there's a nice quick-reference version that we don't have to wait to download a .pdf for. (They go Super-Slow when I'm at work for some reason.)

Yeah, I know, we haven't made a PDF for it yet. That's just copied and pasted from the Molten Lava Rules thread to maintain consistency in our templates. This thread is not finished yet. :-)

Xn F M May 14th, 2011 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmBatman (Post 1402969)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xn F M (Post 1402965)

Yeah, I know, we haven't made a PDF for it yet. That's just copied and pasted from the Molten Lava Rules thread to maintain consistency in our templates. This thread is not finished yet. :-)

Ah, thanks for the clarification. I probably I'm sure I wouldn't have even noticed if I hadn't wanted to brush up on these rules just as this thread came up.

IAmBatman May 14th, 2011 10:13 AM

You're welcome. :-) Sorry for the confusion here ... hopefully we can get this updated sooner than later! I know our art department has its hands full most of the time, though.

A3n May 15th, 2011 02:58 AM

1st draft - & with any luck final, is up in OP.

Cheers

Griffin May 15th, 2011 05:41 AM

Looks amazing! I looked it over and it seems tight to me, even with the clarification of a different rule set. :p