Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   C3V and SoV Customs (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Special March-April Public Access Poll (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=39876)

1Mmirg March 5th, 2012 12:27 PM

Special March-April Public Access Poll

The Public Access Program continues to bring excellence into the C3V. Thank you for your careful votes. It is now time to vote again!

The individuals above have been nominated for the Public Access Program. Whichever individual receives the most votes will be admitted into the Sanctum for a period of 2 months to assist in an aspect of the process of their choice. (More details here.)

This poll we celebrate some of our most active Public Playtesters. (We will have polls like this a few times each year.)

Finally, a special thank you to anyone who has *ever* playtested a unit for the C3V--you are what truly makes this FanScape!

(NOTE: Wave 15 is almost done. Please playtest today. With your help, we will have Wave 15 available soon!)

1Mmirg March 7th, 2012 11:08 AM

Re: Special March-April Public Access Poll

Only a few more moments to vote. Don't miss this chance.

infectedsloth March 7th, 2012 12:31 PM

Congratulations Nirek on a well deserved win.

Dad_Scaper March 7th, 2012 12:36 PM

Congratulations, Nirek. Pack your overnight bag and prepare to be Indoctrinated. :twisted:

ZBeeblebrox March 7th, 2012 12:41 PM

Congrats

dalu March 7th, 2012 01:06 PM

Congratulations Nirek.

caps March 7th, 2012 01:14 PM

Congratulations Nirek! Make us proud!

1Mmirg March 7th, 2012 01:17 PM

Congrats, Nirek. Very glad to have you coming aboard. Xotli will be in contact soon to help you with the transition.

--

To our other contestants, please keep up your good work. This was the hardest poll so far. You are all excellent, productive, and deeply valuable playtesters.

I know your chance in the Sanctum is coming.

(To everyone else: Help out the program, get inside info, and help make Wave 15 (and 16--which is completely drafted!) out sooner--Playtest!)

Nirek March 7th, 2012 01:39 PM

Thanks everyone! I'm really looking forward to my term. I'm excited you gave me the opportunity!

caps March 7th, 2012 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1Mmirg (Post 1573472)
(To everyone else: Help out the program, get inside info, and help make Wave 15 (and 16--which is completely drafted!) out sooner--Playtest!)

I'm getting there. I have purchased quite a few of the new figures (you can ask Taeblewalker) and I am hoping to start playtesting in the coming weeks. My group is looking to cut back on their meeting times though, so I will have to get creative about it since I don't have any master sets of my own.

I want to playtest really badly, though.

machinekng March 7th, 2012 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by capsocrates (Post 1573681)
Quote:

I'm getting there. I have purchased quite a few of the new figures (you can ask Taeblewalker) and I am hoping to start playtesting in the coming weeks. My group is looking to cut back on their meeting times though, so I will have to get creative about it since I don't have any master sets of my own.

You could always use Filthy's Instructions for playtesting via online resources method.

No hexes required ;).

caps March 8th, 2012 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by machinekng (Post 1573687)
Quote:

Originally Posted by capsocrates (Post 1573681)
Quote:

You could always use Filthy's Instructions for playtesting via online resources method.

No hexes required ;).

I feel kind of stunned right now.