Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   General (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Dock Me (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=18220)

K/H_Addict May 11th, 2008 09:10 PM

Dock Me

I'm sort of curious. Is there a limit to how far into the negatives a person's rep points can go? I don't just want an answer. I want to be the least-respected, non-banned member here.

Let the docking begin!

EDIT: At the time of posting this, I have 8 rep points.

Onacara May 11th, 2008 09:18 PM

Re: Dock Me

Quote:

Originally Posted by K/H_Addict (Post 554641)
I'm sort of curious. Is there a limit to how far into the negatives a person's rep points can go? I don't just want an answer. I want to be the least-respected, non-banned member here.

Let the docking begin!

EDIT: At the time of posting this, I have 8 rep points.

Ok now I am torn....Do I neg rep him so he can find out or do I pos rep him so he gets further away from his "goal" :ponder:

Taelord May 11th, 2008 09:23 PM

Positive Rep!!!

Heroscape Elffy May 11th, 2008 09:24 PM

Thats interesting. I've always heard 'Don't ask for Rep or you'll be de-repped' but never 'Don't ask for Negative Rep, or you'll get Pos Rep.' Reverse psychology. Nice.

Grungebob May 11th, 2008 09:24 PM

Why don't we do a different test? Let's all ignore him and see if we can make him the most ignored member. :p;)

Onacara May 11th, 2008 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taelord (Post 554662)
Positive Rep!!!

But what if this is all a clever rouse so we pos rep him ? :ponder:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grungebob (Post 554666)
Why don't we do a different test? Let's all ignore him and see if we can make him the most ignored member. :p;)

:rofl:

Heroscape Elffy May 11th, 2008 09:25 PM

Reverse psychology!

Jim May 11th, 2008 09:27 PM

Could we ban him many times making him the most banned member (with jcb being right behind him)?

Jim

K/H_Addict May 11th, 2008 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grungebob (Post 554666)

You sir, are a genius. That way, I can say whatever the hell I want, and suffer no reprimanding!

K/H_Addict May 11th, 2008 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim (Post 554671)
Could we ban him many times making him the most banned member (with jcb being right behind him)?

Jim

No, one ban will suffice, thanks.

Heroscape Elffy May 11th, 2008 09:29 PM

someone should follow him around without ignoring him and copying everything he says into a PM to an admin, so they can see what he's saying and ban him, because no one can see his posts except for that one person. Genius, right? Thats like my idea of how to beat Q9: roll 4 or more skulls than he rolls shields.

Onacara May 11th, 2008 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy (Post 554675)
someone should follow him around without ignoring him and copying everything he says into a PM to an admin, so they can see what he's saying and ban him, because no one can see his posts except for that one person. Genius, right? Thats like my idea of how to beat Q9: roll 4 or more skulls than he rolls shields.

Why do you want him banned? What did he ever do to you? It's not like he nominated you for a title that you really hated that he would be willing to pay admin to give back to you or anything.