Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   C3G Legacy Library (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=167)
-   -   The Book of Scandal Savage (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=49611)

quozl November 26th, 2013 07:34 PM

The Book of Scandal Savage

The Book of Scandal Savage

C3G DC WAVE 23
AROUND THE WORLD

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Arkham Asylum set.
Its model number and name are #014 / Scandal Savage.

Character Bio - The daughter of the immortal Vandal Savage, Scandal appears to have inherited some of his durability, being hard to kill and recovering quickly from wounds. She is a highly skilled combatant, whose primary weapon is her Lamentation Blades, and she has proven herself capable of going up against the likes of Fatality, Hawkgirl, and Talia al Ghul. She is skilled in financial matters and has led the Secret Six.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • Scandal Savage can move other Outlaw figures with her Outlaw Field Commander special power. Current Outlaw figures.

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

Immunities:
  • N/A
Benefits:
  • N/A
Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

quozl November 26th, 2013 07:34 PM

Re: The Book of Scandal Savage - Design Phase

NAME = SCANDAL SAVAGE

SPECIES = METAHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = OUTLAW
PERSONALITY = BROODING

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 200

OUTLAW FIELD COMMANDER
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, instead of moving Scandal Savage, you may rearrange any unrevealed Order Markers on Army Cards you control that are in play and immediately move any other Outlaw you control within 8 clear sight spaces of Scandal Savage up to 4 spaces.

LAMENTATION BLADES
When Scandal Savage attacks an adjacent figure, subtract 1 die from its defense. If that figure receives one or more wounds from this attack, roll one unblockable attack die against that figure.

ENHANCED DURABILITY
When Scandal Savage is attacked with a normal attack, the most wounds she can receive from that attack is one.

quozl November 26th, 2013 07:35 PM

3rd post reserved for art.

http://girl-wonder.org/dimestoredame...3/scandal3.png

Lord Pyre November 26th, 2013 09:28 PM

Cool, love it :up:

What's the reason for negating magic resistance? I don't remember any anti-magic stuff in her stories.

IAmBatman November 26th, 2013 09:37 PM

Seems straightforward enough. I don't know the character well enough, but it's nice to see the Outlaw faction coming together. :-)

johnny139 November 26th, 2013 10:03 PM

Yeah, not sure what the Magical Defense bit is about.

Also, we already have an "Enhanced Durability" on MIKHLO.

TrollBrute November 26th, 2013 10:54 PM

I like it. I'm with the others on not remembering anything that would fit the theme of anti-Magical Defense, but I haven't read all of Secret Six either.

A3n November 26th, 2013 11:08 PM

Don't know the character, but design looks :up:.

quozl November 27th, 2013 12:51 AM

I'll use Mikhlo's Enhanced Durability then. Seems to work just as well for Scandal. The negating Magical Defense was Spidey's idea. Nobody's sure what the Lamentation Blades do so Spidey suggested negating Magical Defenses might be fun.

quozl December 1st, 2013 01:20 PM

If we're against calling out Magical Defense specifically, we could have the blades negate all powers during the attack (which would make them more powerful) or we could just have them subtract 1 from defense and do nothing else.

TrollBrute December 1st, 2013 01:51 PM

I'd be fine with negating Magical Defense if it was thematic, but I can't find any references to magic with the Lamentation Blades. As such, that's pretty powerful and a big role(anti-Magical Defense) for a character that may not fit the theme. What about:

LAMENTATION BLADES
When Scandal Savage attacks an adjacent figure, subtract 1 from its defense dice. If that figure receives one or more wounds from this attack, it receives 1 additional wound.

With this, I'd even be fine with 3 Attack (or maybe 3 Attack and -2 Defense). That way it's harder for her to hit, but it does more damage when she does, which would be thematic for Scandal.

johnny139 December 1st, 2013 10:16 PM

Yeah, my issue with Magical Defense is that it has a specific feel for me that I've never associated with Scandal Savage.

General power negation or additional wounds would be fine though.