Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Misc Customs Project Forum (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=31300)

Confred August 15th, 2016 10:18 PM

Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barry allen (Post 2105762)
She jumps more than once a turn in the source material

PARKOUR MOVEMENT (B)
When moving, Faith ignores height limits and leaving engagement attacks. She may move through all figures and climb obstacles such as ruins. At any point during her move, she may do a parkour move. Parkour moves count every 3 level increases in elevation as 1 space and counts any lower elevations as same-level spaces. After her parkour move, she may continue moving normally. She must end her move on an empty space.

@JC McMinis I like the figure art. The hitzone could be smaller, moving the feet further away from the border.

JC McMinis August 15th, 2016 10:41 PM

Noted on the hit zone @Confred . I like the wording above...however here we have removed her ability to jump gaps.

Confred August 15th, 2016 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JC McMinis (Post 2105795)
Noted on the hit zone @Confred . I like the wording above...however here we have removed her ability to jump gaps.

Gaps are lower elevations, to which she treats as same-level spaces until she chooses not to.
This version enables megajumps but doesn't add to her base Move 6.
Climbing a ruin costs her 4 spaces, leaving 2 to use for whatevs.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...s_original.jpg
(art no knock to anybody. This is a test image)

Spoiler Alert!

Dysole August 15th, 2016 11:02 PM

Um...

Gaps as in no hex there at all or gaps as in elevation 3 high, next hex is 0 high, next hex is 3 high? If the former, even fliers can't go over it and Drake can't grapple over it. No figure can move over those spaces.

~Dysole, who'll go fish out the rulebook if you want her to

JC McMinis August 16th, 2016 12:16 AM

He is referring to a gap where the is at least 1 hex height not where there is 0 height. That way if faith is on a height 10 wall and 3 spaces away is another height 10 wall. The 3 spaces are say height of 1 and she can basically treat the 3 spaces as if we're the same level effectively leaping the gap.

Confred August 16th, 2016 07:13 AM

Re: Um...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dysole (Post 2105797)
Gaps as in no hex there at all or gaps as in elevation 3 high, next hex is 0 high, next hex is 3 high? If the former, even fliers can't go over it and Drake can't grapple over it. No figure can move over those spaces.

~Dysole, who'll go fish out the rulebook if you want her to

I agree no figure yet may traverse that kind of gap. I've been under the impression we've been talking about jumping from skyscraper to skyscraper.

Confred August 16th, 2016 07:16 AM

Parkour moves count every 3 level increases in elevation as 1 space and counts any lower elevation levels as same-level spaces.

PARKOUR MOVEMENT (B.1)
When moving, Faith ignores height limits and leaving engagement attacks. She may move through all figures and climb obstacles such as ruins. At any point during her move, she may do a parkour move. Parkour moves count every 3 level increases in elevation as 1 space and counts any lower levels in elevation as same-level spaces. After her parkour move, she may continue moving normally. She must end her move on an empty space.

The last sentence may be unnecessary, but I wanted it to be clear that she may not end her Move floating.

CJofCourse August 16th, 2016 11:57 AM

PARKOUR MOVEMENT (B.2)
When moving, Faith ignores height limits and leaving engagement attacks. She may move through all figures and climb obstacles such as ruins. At any point during her move, she may do a parkour move. Parkour moves count every 3 level increases in elevation as 1 space and may count any lower levels in elevation as same-level spaces. After her parkour move, she may continue moving normally. She must end her move on an empty space.

One tweak I think needs to be made, highlighted in red.

Barry allen August 16th, 2016 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJtheMighty (Post 2105840)
PARKOUR MOVEMENT (B.2)
When moving, Faith ignores height limits and leaving engagement attacks. She may move through all figures and climb obstacles such as ruins. At any point during her move, she may do a parkour move. Parkour moves count every 3 level increases in elevation as 1 space and may count any lower levels in elevation as same-level spaces. After her parkour move, she may continue moving normally. She must end her move on an empty space.

I'll do a for fun test on this version within the next few days

Confred August 16th, 2016 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barry allen (Post 2105851)
Quote:

Originally Posted by CJtheMighty (Post 2105840)
PARKOUR MOVEMENT (B.2)

I'll do a for fun test on this version within the next few days

Sounds good
I can support "may count" foot more clarity
Edit: Rock on for using ".2"

JC McMinis August 16th, 2016 10:41 PM

I like this version. Will postal updated card with a fixed hormone later.

Confred August 16th, 2016 11:17 PM

FAITH CONNORS
AQUILLA

HUMAN
UNIQUE HERO
RUNNER
REBELLIOUS
MEDIUM 4

LIFE 3
MOVE 6
RANGE 1
ATTACK 3
DEFENSE 5
POINTS 45

COURIER
After picking up a Treasure Glyph, Faith may continue moving. Before and after moving, you may move 1 Treasure Glyph from any adjacent friendly figure’s Army Card to this card and you may move 1 Treasure Glyph from this card to that card.

PARKOUR MOVEMENT

:thumbsup:

Looks smooth; I like it. What a neat figure.

SPECIAL ORDERS
TEMPORARY TREASURE GLYPH
After this figure, or any friendly figure, takes a turn, this figure may immediately destroy Special Orders to take an additional turn.