Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   C3G Legacy Library (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=167)
-   -   The Book of the Batmobile (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=56267)

IAmBatman October 20th, 2019 12:07 AM

The Book of the Batmobile

The Book of The Batmobile

C3G DC WAVE 33
BATMAN FOREVER

https://www.heroscapers.com/c3g/rele..._Batmobile.png
Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Hot Wheels figure from a 1997 Hasbro Pack.
Its name is Batmobile

Character Bio – “Chicks dig the car.” ~ Batman

-Rulings and Clarifications-_________________________________________________________________

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Re: The Book of the Batmobile - (Breathing)

NAME = THE BATMOBILE

UNIQUE VEHICLE
SIZE/HEIGHT = LARGE 3
FULL COVER

LIFE = 4
MOVE = 8
DEFENSE = 6
OCCUPANCY = 2
POINTS = 250

MOBILE GADGETRY 1

At the start of the game, choose one of the following Utility Equipment Glyphs: the Glyph of Caltrops, the Glyph of First Aid Kit, or the Glyph of Police Scanner. Place the chosen glyph symbol-side up on this card. Any figure that enters this vehicle may equip that glyph, if possible. If that figure already has a glyph on their card, you may exchange that glyph with the glyph on this card. If the Batmobile is destroyed, place any glyph on this card on an empty space previously occupied by the Batmobile.

NITRO BOOSTERS 3
Once per round, when moving the Batmobile, you may move it three additional spaces.

AUTOMATED DEFENSES 15
While you control the Batmobile or a figure equipped with the Glyph of Utility: Batmobile Remote, if a figure that was not within 3 clear sight spaces of the Batmobile prior to moving ends its move within 3 clear sight spaces of the Batmobile, you may roll the 20-sided die. Add 6 to your roll if Bruce Wayne is the Batmobile's driver. If you roll 15 or higher, the figure receives 1 wound.

Mini Picture
[IMG] [/IMG]

Background
https://media.zenfs.com/en-US/cms/au...le-Batcave.png

IAmBatman October 20th, 2019 12:09 AM

I have a car I'm planning on using from a set I've had for this purpose for quite a while. I have a couple of cars that are probably cooler looking, but one's a tumbler, which is not really the theme I'm wanting for Batmobile 1.0, and the other is huge and awesome, but definitely 3 spaces long.

I think I'm going to run this with the Batmobile Remote Glyph if that's OK with folks, as the cost of the remote should probably be largely folded into the Batmobile itself.

For reference:

Spoiler Alert!

@Arkham @Lazy Orang @Karat @johnny139 @Soundwarp SG-1 @japes @Lord Pyre @tcglkn

johnny139 October 20th, 2019 12:33 AM

I know the nitro boost is a factor, as is the free movement from the remote, but it feels weird to me that not only is the Batmobile slower than a regular old sports car, it's only as fast as our "slightly faster than the average human" type characters. Like, he must have spent $30 million on the damn thing and it can't even outpace Captain America? :p

Looks good though. Extra Utility Glyph, drives you around, good stuff.

IAmBatman October 20th, 2019 12:35 AM

I'd be comfortable bumping the Move up to 7 or even 8. I had it higher, but knocked it down due to concerns about it being too fast.

I'd prefer 8, since the Nitro Boost is once per round and 8 is the speed of the Sports Car. The Batmobile should be able to keep pace, thematically, without the boost.

tcglkn October 20th, 2019 12:41 AM

Looks sick. Not really sure if we need comic art here, we typically only do figure cards for DOs.

IAmBatman October 20th, 2019 12:44 AM

Ah, good, cuz I wasn't thrilled with what I found! :-P

Karat October 20th, 2019 12:54 AM

8 move sounds fine to me :up:

tcglkn October 20th, 2019 12:56 AM

I'm also OK with this having 8 move. I would consider having the Nitro boost not useable during the first round to prevent advancing your army too quickly.

Karat October 20th, 2019 01:09 AM

Maybe make it an end of round type of deal.

Yodaking October 20th, 2019 01:21 AM

Fun! Fun! Fun!