Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   TV (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TV: What Are You Watching? (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=27342)

nate the dawg September 28th, 2010 09:42 PM

Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

[quote=Jandarforever;1217191]
Quote:

Originally Posted by J4Jandar (Post 1217172)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jandarforever (Post 1217169)
Just got done watching 1000 Ways to Die off of Spike TV. I've got to say I'm surprised that things get so graphic on that show. I know they warn people, but I kind of thought that stuff of that caliber was limited to horror movies.

That being said, I have to admit that that show is (very) morbidly hilarious. Many of those deaths are just so bizarre, that you can't help but chuckle. And of course, the way that they title the deaths is pretty funny.

It's on right now here. My favorite one to mock is the Cow heart guy (ewwwwwwwe...) or the red haired dude that craved milk because his sick uncle tormented him while wearing a cow suit.

I have little faith in humanity's future. :lol:

Nah, my favorite was the one with the two stupid stoner kids that went strolling around in SoCal, looking for something to smoke. Who knew that poison oak causes your lungs to fill with fluid when smoked?:lol: Ahh...Darwinism in action (well, sorta!).

Darth Vader September 28th, 2010 09:47 PM

I'm watching the Office. Best show ever.

nate the dawg September 28th, 2010 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth Vader (Post 1217203)

Try watching the original. Same great, dry humor, but with all those quirky 'Britishisms'. Oh, and if your into Britcoms, check out The Inbetweeners. It follows a quartet of misfit teens, and is often as embarrassing to watch as a Ben Stiller flick!

Darth Vader September 28th, 2010 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nate the dawg (Post 1217216)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth Vader (Post 1217203)

Try watching the original. Same great, dry humor, but with all those quirky 'Britishisms'. Oh, and if your into Britcoms, check out The Inbetweeners. It follows a quartet of misfit teens, and is often as embarrassing to watch as a Ben Stiller flick!

I have watched the original several times. I don't speak very fluent British, so I have trouble catching everything. Its not bad at all, I'm just more into the American one.

'Scaper94 September 28th, 2010 11:00 PM

King of Queens for me. I love that show.

Wonderball68 September 28th, 2010 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 (Post 1217271)
King of Queens for me. I love that show.

ditto

RabSheila September 29th, 2010 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nate the dawg (Post 1217216)
Oh, and if your into Britcoms...

Check out Extras if you haven't already. It's by the Gervais/Merchant team as well.

krysto2002 September 29th, 2010 09:46 PM

New episode of Mythbusters!!
Hurricane windows and fun with heads and liquid nitro... :twisted:

nate the dawg September 30th, 2010 01:14 AM

Just got done watching the season finale of Tosh.0; hilarious. The one clip in which the grease-monkey gets catapulted by a hidden airbag is worth watching in slo-mo!

nyys September 30th, 2010 01:29 AM

Was watching Survivor and during the tribal council CBS died (at least in my house). Now I have to watch it on demand tomorrow to see what happened... and no I do not want to know.

RabSheila November 2nd, 2010 08:58 AM

After watching The Walking Dead on Halloween night I watched the "Dead Set" series last night. Good times to be a Zombie fan.

A_Train November 2nd, 2010 09:45 AM

The most recent show I watched was The Walking Dead. Huge fan, I'll be following this one closesly.