Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   TV (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TV: What Are You Watching? (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=27342)

krysto2002 July 6th, 2010 07:36 PM

Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

Right now, at this very second, I'm watching Warehouse 13. I've never really watched it until now, but it's great.

NecroBlade July 6th, 2010 09:02 PM

I'll be flipping back and forth between that (good show, was watching the marathon earlier) and Deadliest Warrior.

Dad_Scaper July 14th, 2010 10:58 AM

Psych! Season One on dvd. Looking forward to the new season starting tonight. This is a show that has gotten better with time, unlike The Mentalist, which started strong and seems to me to be slipping downward.

Uprising August 4th, 2010 12:01 PM

Anyone else watching "Louie" on FX? Hilarious. :lol:

Between that, Rescue Me, and Always Sunny, FX is starting to get all my TV time.

jschild August 4th, 2010 12:04 PM

Man, Always Sunny is like a truly evil version of Seinfeld. Love it.

Been heavily re-watching Futurama with my son and Buffy with my wife.

Fedex worker August 4th, 2010 12:45 PM

I like watching the TV series "The Colony"

It's about a group of people who are put into a post-apocalyptic world and have to survive. It's a good show.

ABOMINATION August 4th, 2010 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uprising (Post 1165040)

Between that, Rescue Me, and Always Sunny, FX is starting to get all my TV time.

Never heard of any of them, but I watched the first season of Archer, which is an FX show. Pretty funny, if you have the right sense of humor. ;)

jschild August 4th, 2010 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ABOMINATION (Post 1165099)
Quote:

Never heard of any of them, but I watched the first season of Archer, which is an FX show. Pretty funny, if you have the right sense of humor. ;)

Watch Always Sunny in Philadelphia on either FX or Comedy Channel - But only if you want to see some truly awful people.

Killer Lawnmower August 4th, 2010 01:05 PM

I like just about anything on the History Channel, though I can only watch it at my g-parents because I don't have cable.

ABOMINATION August 4th, 2010 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jschild (Post 1165104)
Quote:

Quote:

Watch Always Sunny in Philadelphia on either FX or Comedy Channel - But only if you want to see some truly awful people.

As tempting as that sounds, I don't go around trying to find truly awful people. ;)

jschild August 4th, 2010 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ABOMINATION (Post 1165115)
Quote:

Originally Posted by jschild (Post 1165104)
Quote:

Quote:

As tempting as that sounds, I don't go around trying to find truly awful people. ;)

It's for people who think...Wow....Seinfeld and his buddies are just too good of people. I need a show about people even stupider, more shallow and self-absorbed, than them. Also, lets make them blue collar chumps in philly. And make them totally irredeemable. And lets throw in Danny Devito just to pump it up a notch.

Killer Lawnmower August 7th, 2010 10:20 AM

House, NCIS, and NCIS L.A. are my favorites.