Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   TV (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TV: What Are You Watching? (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=27342)

Lord Pyre March 2nd, 2011 12:20 AM

Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

I've been watching Dexter season 1. At first all the gore and language was kind of turning me away, but the storyline is just so good (And I love serial killer fiction. :p ). The language has toned down a bit, fortunately, though. Though the sister's mouth is REALLY annoying, haha!

lefton4ya March 2nd, 2011 01:32 AM

Just finished watching "Wonder Falls". Really wierd, kinda funny, very entertaining, really irreverant. Inanimate anthropomorphic plastic and stuffed animals talk to her and tell her ambiguous directons like "get her words out" or "give him heart" and she "surrenders to destiny" or is "fates b!tch". Kinda like mixing My Name Is Earl with Touched By An Angel or Early Edition. There is a will-they-wont-they sappy romance, but a lot of the show is totally unexpected to the point where you are waiting for "the reveal" to either be the obvious lead-up or the most unlikey situation. 13 episodes, only 4 of which aired. I give 8 stars but I am a harsh critic, and it looses 2 points for being too irreverent.

Arrow Grut March 13th, 2011 08:30 PM

As stated in my sig, I can proudly (or not so proudly) say that I've watched every episode of the Office ever. I need to get a life!

Lord Pyre March 13th, 2011 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Pyre (Post 1354914)
I've been watching Dexter season 1. At first all the gore and language was kind of turning me away, but the storyline is just so good (And I love serial killer fiction. :p ). The language has toned down a bit, fortunately, though. Though the sister's mouth is REALLY annoying, haha!

Finishes season 2. I've never gotten into a TV show like I have this one. Pretty darned good!

Neo March 13th, 2011 09:42 PM

The X-Files
Torchwood
Doctor Who

ollie March 18th, 2011 07:01 PM

We've started up Boston Legal again from the first season. I love that show.

'Scaper94 March 19th, 2011 01:06 AM

I've been watching Hey Arnold and Bugs Bunny on youtube lately...

Ninja Dust March 19th, 2011 12:22 PM

I have been watching Big Bang Theory.

NecroBlade April 11th, 2011 10:13 AM

Been watching Rome a couple episodes a night. WOW is it good!

KRUG! April 11th, 2011 11:03 AM

Watching Big Bang Theory, Chuck. Recently started watching How I Met Your Mother, catching a couple episodes a night from the begining. Been watching The Killing on AMC, pretty good stuff. Cannot wait for The Walking Dead to return!

Kepler April 11th, 2011 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Pyre (Post 1364209)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Pyre (Post 1354914)

Finishes season 2. I've never gotten into a TV show like I have this one. Pretty darned good!

I am about halfway through season 4. Love this show.

Kepler April 11th, 2011 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NecroBlade (Post 1382952)
Been watching Rome a couple episodes a night. WOW is it good!

I loved this show. I wish it had lasted longer.