Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   TV (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TV: What Are You Watching? (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=27342)

Hahma November 4th, 2016 10:06 PM

Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

Before the Flood

Great show on Nat Geo with Leonardo Dicaprio. Scary and sad documentary about climate change. SO sad that so many Americans don't believe in climate change and that our politicians are being bought by fossil fuel corporations to get Americans to not believe in it. Cruz and Rubio etc bought and paid for by Koch.

People need to get their heads out of their asses and work to pressure politicians to move towards renewable energy. Plenty of jobs can be created in solar and wind power.

Cattle, melting ice and fracking are releasing scary amounts of methane into the atmosphere.

Greenland is melting on a country wide level.

Spidey'tilIDie November 7th, 2016 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swamper (Post 2114398)
Just finished Luke Cage. I haven't seen Daredevil or that other one yet, but I really liked Luke Cage. I thought Cottonmouth was a better villain than Diamondback, though. I know Cage and Diamondback have more of a history, but Cottonmouth felt more menacing to me.

Also, why do I get the feeling Shades either has some type of power we haven't found out about yet or will get one very soon? The dudes hardcore.

Spoiler Alert!

chas November 15th, 2016 04:28 PM

Game of Thrones Season Six DVD set came out today. I was out doing errands in the rain anyhow, so I picked mine up. Haven't seen it when it was broadcast, but am watching the extras now first. Looks like many adventures ahead!

Tornado November 15th, 2016 04:56 PM

Supergirl!

Really good second season so far.

Lots of cool characters.

chas November 15th, 2016 11:09 PM

Knew it would happen, but didn't expect it yet! Just watched this week's Flash (On Demand). THEY ARE DOING A FOUR NIGHT CROSS OVER WITH ALL OF THEIR DC SHOWS!

Hey, it had to happen.

chas November 21st, 2016 10:20 AM

Enjoyed GOT 6 very much! I've heard next year will be the last, which makers me kind of sad.

Time to listen to the commentaries...

Yodaking November 21st, 2016 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chas (Post 2122292)
Enjoyed GOT 6 very much! I've heard next year will be the last, which makers me kind of sad.

They are splitting up the 'final' season over two years. I believe the plan is for 11 episodes in total, 6 in one year and 5 in the other.

keglo November 21st, 2016 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yodaking (Post 2122329)
Quote:

They are splitting up the 'final' season over two years. I believe the plan is for 11 episodes in total, 6 in one year and 5 in the other.

Really? Only 11 more episodes? That stinks!

Winter really is coming.....

Spidey'tilIDie November 28th, 2016 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keglo (Post 2122381)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Yodaking (Post 2122329)
Quote:

Really? Only 11 more episodes? That stinks!

Winter really is coming.....

:cry:

Nukatha November 30th, 2016 12:18 AM

Still watching Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
I hope that show survives despite the kill slot that ABC has placed it in.

Hahma November 30th, 2016 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nukatha (Post 2123241)
Still watching Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
I hope that show survives despite the kill slot that ABC has placed it in.

DVR's make it not as bad as it used to be.

Tornado November 30th, 2016 07:46 AM

AoS is awesome. Finally a cool Ghost Rider!

CW's crossover week is incredible so far.

You do not need to watch Supergirl, you can start with Flash.
Though you need to start watching Supergirl. Takes a bit to get going in season 1 but season 2 has been great.

Looking forward to Arrow tonight.

While the others are awing over the power of Supergirl, White Canary proclaims "She's pretty hot." :)