Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   AotV Customs (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=169)
-   -   Welcome to AotV and FAQ! (Read this first!) (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=55812)

Captain Stupendous January 19th, 2021 04:01 PM

Re: Welcome to AotV and FAQ! (Read this first!)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagger (Post 2442385)
I have both sets and expansions for AotP. If there is anything I can do to help out please let me know.

Hey Dagger, happy to have you here! We're currently very much in need of more playtesting, so any games that you play with these figures would be super helpful. You can find the list of all the figures currently in some stage of design HERE, and any figures with testing by their name are the ones that are currently in the playtesting stage.

Also feel free to drop in any of the threads and leave feedback on the current design, especially any threads that are still in the design stage.

And as always, if you have any questions just drop a post here and someone on the team will be happy to help. :)

Muskie June 5th, 2021 12:13 PM

Tiamat and I would love to help with play testing. Are we using just AofP characters, or mixing them in with CV heroscape armies?

Captain Stupendous June 5th, 2021 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muskie (Post 2467466)
Tiamat and I would love to help with play testing. Are we using just AofP characters, or mixing them in with CV heroscape armies?

Hi Coach; we'd love some help playtesting! AotV is intended to be fully compatible with C3V and SoV, so feel free to build armies using any VC figures.

Also, playtesting for any of the figures is definitely appreciated. However, currently Ozuul and the Velnesh Alphas are very close to being finished, so any playtests to help them get finalized and released would be great.

Thanks again, and let any of us know if you have any questions.

Muskie June 5th, 2021 01:04 PM

I will try to get a play test in next week! We have been doing lots of play testing with the CV figures and love to contribute!

Muskie June 5th, 2021 01:18 PM

Are the current thoughts on the cards on the front page, or somewhere else in the book?

Captain Stupendous June 5th, 2021 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muskie (Post 2467482)
Are the current thoughts on the cards on the front page, or somewhere else in the book?

For any unit in Editing or Testing, the current design is on the front page. For any unit in Design, the most current draft might not be on the front page.

You'll notice that the front page for Ozuul lists his move at 5-6? spaces. I'd recommend testing at 6 as tests with 5M showed him to be slightly underpowered and frustrating to play optimally.

NecroBlade June 6th, 2021 03:50 PM

Playtesting would be incredibly helpful, Muskie, thanks!

And thanks for fielding the questions, Cap.

Astroking112 December 29th, 2021 12:35 PM

A quick update: we now have both an AotV Customs and an AotV Emeritus badge, similar to other Heroscapers customs projects! Many thanks to Xotli for helping to establish those. So far, they have been initialized to all Project Leads.

I'm pinging all current Pod Members to let them know how to add a badge to their profile if they're interested. @Alexandros @Fakeraistlin @Jaur0n @lefton4ya @Skinderella @The Long eared bat @Zetsubo
  1. Go to the User CP page near the top of the site.
  2. Click on "Group Memberships" in the sidebar at the left.
  3. Find "Arena of the Valkyrie Customs" and check Join Group.
  4. Click the Join Group button at the bottom of the page to submit the request.
  5. One of the Project Leads will approve your request, after which you'll have the AotV badge on your profile.
The Emeritus group needs manual admin assistance to join, so we've kept it to the past Project Leads for now. If you were previously involved with the project and want to mark it with an Emeritus badge, then don't be afraid to reach out to any of us and we can work on getting it added to your profile.

Please let me know if anyone has any questions! I figure that these instructions are best suited to this thread, and they can also serve as a reference for anyone else joining the project in the future.

Br1an September 18th, 2022 12:20 PM

I took some better photos of the AotP units for this project to use. I noticed the pictures linked in the main post are quite bad (no offence), so feel free to use these instead!

https://imgur.com/a/OaEk5Ye

Astroking112 October 8th, 2022 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Br1an (Post 2537077)
I took some better photos of the AotP units for this project to use. I noticed the pictures linked in the main post are quite bad (no offence), so feel free to use these instead!

https://imgur.com/a/OaEk5Ye

Thanks for taking these pics! I just went through the current unit books and added them into the OPs; they all look great IMO.

NecroBlade October 8th, 2022 09:03 PM

Awesome, thanks for that, Astro (and of course Br1an who I repped but did not thank publicly yet)!