Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   C3G Legacy Library (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=167)
-   -   The Book of Lobster Johnson (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=49851)

A3n January 30th, 2014 02:50 PM

The Book of Lobster Johnson

The Book of Lobster Johnson

C3G DARK HORSE WAVE 21
DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE

http://heroscapers.com/c3g/released/...nson_comic.png
Comic PDF

http://heroscapers.com/c3g/released/...hnson_mini.png
Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Indy set.
Its model number and name are #034-036, 212 / Lobster Johnson.

Character Bio - Lobster Johnson started his career in 1932, working with a small but trusted group of allies out of a secret base in the sewers of New York City. Together they fought against gangsters, spies, and the like. In 1937 the gang came up against one of their most imposing enemies to date - the inscrutable and immeasurably powerful Memnan Saa, during the case of the Iron Prometheus. Though the Lobster and his allies escaped the confrontation with their lives, tragedy dogged them thereafter as they continued to research his crimes and history. One by one, the Lobster's allies met various gruesome and mysterious ends, until the Lobster called off the search. Not long after this, he accepted an offer of employment from the United States Government, a chance to lay some ghosts to rest.

Lobster Johnson died during an unsuccessful attempt to prevent the Nazis from launching a space capsule at Hunte Castle, Austria on 20 March 1939. However Death was not the end for Lobster Johnson. His ghost was one of the strongest to be seen in the Hellboy universe. He was completely corporeal when he chose to be, firing his pistol with deadly effect and burning his sign into the forehead of his victims. It would appear that his death greatly increased his powers.

In 2001, Hellboy (a lifelong Lobster fan) and Roger the homunculus encountered his ghost in the haunted ruins of Hunte Castle, beginning a long association between the Lobster and the BPRD, and with Roger and Johann Kraus in particular. The Lobster was instrumental in helping them defeat Rasputin, the Conqueror Worm and Hermann von Klempt, completing in death the mission he had failed to do in life.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • Lobster Johnson may be placed within 3 spaces of an Investigator you control when he uses his Spirit Arise special power. Current Investigators.
  • Investigators you control may be boosted by Lobster Johnson's Helpful Ghost special power. Current Investigators.

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

Immunities
  • N/A
Benefits
  • N/A
Weaknesses
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Re: The Book of Lobster Johnson - Design

NAME = LOBSTER JOHNSON

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = INVESTIGATOR
PERSONALITY = DETERMINED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 180

SPIRIT ARISE
If Lobster Johnson is destroyed while his Species is Human, remove all Wound Markers from this card and place him on any empty space either in your Start Zone or within 3 spaces of an Investigator figure you control. For the remainder of the game, Lobster Johnson's Species is Entity instead of what is listed on the card, and you may add 2 to his Move number.

GHOSTLY INTANGIBILITY
While Lobster Johnson's Species is Entity, he can move through all figures, Fortress Walls, and obstacles, is never attacked when leaving an engagement, and cannot be targeted by opponents' non-adjacent figures for any attacks or for any opponents' special powers that require clear sight.

HELPFUL GHOST
While Lobster Johnson's Species is Entity, all Investigators you control add one additional die when defending against a normal or special attack from an opponent's figure that is within 3 spaces of Lobster Johnson.

Ok, this took a while to get down what was in my head that I wanted to do with him & into mechanics. Sadly it's 4 powers which I didn't intend it to be but I thought it best that Helpful Ghost's powers were separate to Spirit Arise. But the powers do accomplish what I wanted from him. Which was a basic character before death then a more helpful ghost after death.

Not attached to the names so if you think of something better then suggest away.

If we didn't want the close synergy to the other BRPD characters he could be a Crime Fighter.

Lord Pyre January 30th, 2014 02:59 PM

Woah, pretty cool. He's definitely tough to start out with. Maybe make his marksmanship dependant if he's a human? That way he plays totally different after his death. I don't know the character at all, though.

The only other thing is we use undead rather than ghost for species, but I could roll with it to avoid the synergies.

A3n January 30th, 2014 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Pyre (Post 1908329)
Woah, pretty cool. He's definitely tough to start out with. Maybe make his marksmanship dependant if he's a human? That way he plays totally different after his death. I don't know the character at all, though.

I actually did think of that, but I realised he still used a gun as a ghost & as a ghost he is supposed to be more powerful. Having said that I like your point about him playing differently after death. But then he will play differently by default because of Helpful Ghost :shrug:. See what the others say.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Pyre (Post 1908329)
The only other thing is we use undead rather than ghost for species, but I could roll with it to avoid the synergies.

Yeah I wanted to avoid the undead synergies. I think ghosts are different to undead personally. :shrug:

BTW LP, I saw you post as I was sending the PM's so I didn't send it to you :D.

Lord Pyre January 30th, 2014 03:13 PM

If we change that, then as human he's more offensive, and as a ghost he's more defensive, but if the theme is that he's supposed to be more powerful in general, then that works.

Gentleman Ghost is an undead, but I'm fine with ghost here.

Lord Pyre January 30th, 2014 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A3n (Post 1908334)

I don't need no stinkin' subscriptions. :p

A3n January 30th, 2014 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Pyre (Post 1908335)
Gentleman Ghost is an undead, but I'm fine with ghost here.

I forgot we did already have a ghost out there. :duh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Pyre (Post 1908336)
Quote:

Originally Posted by A3n (Post 1908334)

I don't need no stinkin' subscriptions. :p

:lol:

johnny139 January 30th, 2014 03:18 PM

Any reason why you need an Investigator to get him back from the dead?

He should be Undead, but I could swing Energy if we're really set on not including him in synergies.

IAmBatman January 30th, 2014 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnny139 (Post 1908339)

He should be Undead, but I could swing Energy if we're really set on not including him in synergies.

If we want to avoid Undead synergy (which I do, personally), our best bet is to go with Entity (which is what Spectre and Uncle Sam have), IMO.

He ostensibly has 8 life here. And a really nasty ranged attack. What power level are we going for here?

Honestly, I really like the ghostly power set, but I don't love four powers. Considering he has so much staying power, I wonder if it wouldn't be worthwhile to drop the marksman power and just focus on the ghost stuff? You could always bump his normal attack to 5. A ranged attack of 5 is pretty nasty all on its own.

A3n January 30th, 2014 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnny139 (Post 1908339)

You don't, but he can come back near one if you have one or in your start zone if not. At least that's the intent, does it not read that way to you?
Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmBatman (Post 1908353)
If we want to avoid Undead synergy (which I do, personally), our best bet is to go with Entity (which is what Spectre and Uncle Sam have), IMO.

I'd be fine with that. I do think we need to avoid the undead synergies also.
Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmBatman (Post 1908353)
He ostensibly has 8 life here. And a really nasty ranged attack. What power level are we going for here?

Honestly, I really like the ghostly power set, but I don't love four powers. Considering he has so much staying power, I wonder if it wouldn't be worthwhile to drop the marksman power and just focus on the ghost stuff? You could always bump his normal attack to 5. A ranged attack of 5 is pretty nasty all on its own.

I don't want to bump his attack to 5 as I don't think he is in that range for hand to hand. I did want to give him something in his normal life as he was supposed to be a good crime fighter with expert marksmanship. But I do also think that he shouldn't be a 4 power person. But then I also think what does the amount of powers really care. But I wouldn't be to sad to loose the expert marksman power as the ghostly powers are the main schtick here ;).

johnny139 January 30th, 2014 06:47 PM

Ah, sorry, completely missed the start zone bit!

Only other issue I have is the intangibility bit... does the second half always apply, or only for when he's ghostly?

A3n January 30th, 2014 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnny139 (Post 1908385)
Ah, sorry, completely missed the start zone bit!

Only other issue I have is the intangibility bit... does the second half always apply, or only for when he's ghostly?

No only while he's a ghost. Hmm, I can see how that isn't clear. Any suggestions?

TrollBrute January 30th, 2014 09:44 PM

Not liking the Expert Marksman power right now. Two auto-skulls seems way above his power level. I mean, as a human, the guy was just pulp hero, vigilante type. If we need a marksman power here, I'd rather use Marksmanship from Dum Dum Dugan. Really though, at this point I would rather just drop it. He's not really the type of unit that warrants four all new powers.

Otherwise, I like the powerset, and it's better than I anything I had for him, so :up: to you there. I do have to say that I'm a little disappointed not to see a "branding" power on him (he would burn a lobster claw mark on to the forehead of his victims), but it's not the kind of thing that makes for a very interesting power and there's not really room for it here.

EDIT: Like johnny, I also missed the startzone bit. Would this wording make Spirit Arise any clearer?
Quote:

Originally Posted by A3n (Post 1908327)
SPIRIT ARISE
If Lobster Johnson is destroyed with the species of Human, remove all wound markers from this card and place his figure in your start zone or within 3 spaces of an Investigator figure you control. Lobster Johnson's species is now Ghost instead of Human and you may add 1 to his normal move value.

SirGalahad January 30th, 2014 10:52 PM

Another stab at it

SPIRIT ARISE
If Lobster Johnson is destroyed while his species is Human, remove all Wound Markers from this card and place him on any empty space either in your Start Zone or within 3 spaces of an Investigator figure you control. For the remainder of the game Lobster Johnson's species is Ghost instead of what is listed on the card and you may add 1 to his Move number.

GHOSTLY INTANGIBILITY
While Lobster Johnson's species is Ghost, he can move through all figures and obstacles such as ruins, is never attacked when leaving an engagement, and cannot be targeted by opponents' non-adjacent figures for any attacks or for any opponents' special powers that require clear sight.

HELPFUL GHOST
While Lobster Johnson's species is Ghost, all Investigators you control add one additional die when defending against a normal or special attack from an opponent's figure that is within 3 spaces of Lobster Johnston.

A3n January 31st, 2014 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrollBrute (Post 1908427)
Otherwise, I like the powerset, and it's better than I anything I had for him, so :up: to you there. I do have to say that I'm a little disappointed not to see a "branding" power on him (he would burn a lobster claw mark on to the forehead of his victims), but it's not the kind of thing that makes for a very interesting power and there's not really room for it here.

Yeah, one of my early thoughts were about the branding but I couldn't think of a mechanic that the theme would be appropriate to.
Quote:

Originally Posted by SirGalahad (Post 1908459)
Another stab at it

SPIRIT ARISE
If Lobster Johnson is destroyed while his species is Human, remove all Wound Markers from this card and place him on any empty space either in your Start Zone or within 3 spaces of an Investigator figure you control. For the remainder of the game Lobster Johnson's species is Ghost instead of what is listed on the card and you may add 1 to his Move number.

GHOSTLY INTANGIBILITY
While Lobster Johnson's species is Ghost, he can move through all figures and obstacles such as ruins, is never attacked when leaving an engagement, and cannot be targeted by opponents' non-adjacent figures for any attacks or for any opponents' special powers that require clear sight.

HELPFUL GHOST
While Lobster Johnson's species is Ghost, all Investigators you control add one additional die when defending against a normal or special attack from an opponent's figure that is within 3 spaces of Lobster Johnston.

:up: they look good to me.

IAmBatman January 31st, 2014 10:59 AM

That looks good. The one thing that still feels a bit "off" to me is the increase in his move number by one being in Spirit Arise. It just seems too "thrown in" to that power, IMO.

The Ghostly Intangibility power is the "stat boost in ghost form" power, so it should be there if anywhere (and I'm not sure it needs to be there at all).

Also, we're going with "Entity" over "Ghost," right?

TrollBrute January 31st, 2014 11:13 AM

Yeah, I'd prefer "Spirit" or "Entity" over "Ghost".

IAmBatman January 31st, 2014 11:41 AM

I considered "Spirit," but we've already used it as a Class.

A3n January 31st, 2014 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmBatman (Post 1908525)
That looks good. The one thing that still feels a bit "off" to me is the increase in his move number by one being in Spirit Arise. It just seems too "thrown in" to that power, IMO.

The Ghostly Intangibility power is the "stat boost in ghost form" power, so it should be there if anywhere (and I'm not sure it needs to be there at all).

Also, we're going with "Entity" over "Ghost," right?

I gave him the extra movement to offset the fact that I couldn't give him teleportation. As ghost he would actually just appear (& disappear) where he wanted. So I figured that if I gave him an extra move that would give him the ability to move about a bit more & add to his power set as being more powerful (& helpful) as a ghost. I thought I would leave it out of ghostly intangibility incase that power could be reused for somebody else :shrug:. Can easily add it there.

Yep Entity, when the 48 hours is up. ;)

quozl January 31st, 2014 09:53 PM

FWIW, I agree with TB about Marksman.

IAmBatman February 1st, 2014 12:00 AM

If you want to give him enough move to mimic teleportation, I'd go with more of a boost than +1. Why not, say, +4?

A3n February 1st, 2014 04:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmBatman (Post 1908731)
If you want to give him enough move to mimic teleportation, I'd go with more of a boost than +1. Why not, say, +4?

Because I thought you guys would be less inclined to let that pass. ;)

IAmBatman February 1st, 2014 11:24 AM

Well, now that I know the theme of it .... :-) +1 Move doesn't seem to be worth the text or communicate the theme well. +4 Move might.

johnny139 February 1st, 2014 11:30 AM

I think intangibility covers that close enough. I gave Gentleman Ghost 7 Move + Intangibility to represent popping in and out of existence... maybe give him a base 6 and have that stable?

A3n February 1st, 2014 06:05 PM

Alright, I will make the move +2 to match Gentleman Ghost. SP updated.

Can anybody confirm that his secret identity is correct. I can't seem to find it anywhere I have tried.

johnny139 February 1st, 2014 07:16 PM

I'd just go with Lobster Johnson, no Secret Identity... I can't find any concrete references.

IAmBatman February 4th, 2014 04:52 PM

Is this guy ready for an initial? I can add him to my "to do" list after I finish my other one (which I'll hopefully get to this week at some point).

A3n February 6th, 2014 02:06 AM

ERB from Dok:

Quote:

Originally Posted by dok
Well, I assume more investigators are coming down the pipe, which will make him a lot more useful. Passive defenseive bonuses are very powerful in Heroscape, as you know. Given better investigators he becomes a kamikaze unit that morphs into a kind of a poor man's Invisible Woman, and should be priced with that in mind.

A3n February 6th, 2014 11:42 PM

ERB from Davidlhsl:

Quote:

Originally Posted by davidlhsl
Lobster Johnson

I hope this comes with drawn butter.

Mmmmm, lobster! :drool:

Spirit Arise
Comma after “remainder of the game” and possibly after “listed on the card”

This is a neat take on a resurrecting power, though figures that can change his species (e.g., Werewolf with those Lycanthropy Markers) can nerf this.

Ghostly Intangibility
Similar to the regular Intangibility, though adapted for this design via the change in species.

Helpful Ghost
Very helpful, indeed!

Final Thoughts
I love the idea of designs that transform a character, such as Billy Batson/Captain Marvel and the Flaming Jeans (Jean Grey, Phoenix, Dark Phoenix, Holy Crap that Gal’s On Fire Phoenix). You’ve built the change into one design. I do wonder about conflicting abilities that change items such as species or personality as mentioned with Werewolf.

I am fine with the figures that change his species. I did consider that when designing him & thought that it's just one of those HS things that make the game quirky, interesting & provides for a counter. :shrug:

IAmBatman February 7th, 2014 09:28 AM

Yep, no worries about that from me. Plenty of figures have counters that nerf them.

IAmBatman February 15th, 2014 11:54 AM

Any thoughts on starting cost for this guy? :-) I'm hoping to start on his initial this/next week.

A3n February 16th, 2014 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmBatman (Post 1913012)
Any thoughts on starting cost for this guy? :-) I'm hoping to start on his initial this/next week.

maybe around the 160-170. :shrug:

IAmBatman February 16th, 2014 09:35 PM

I'm thinking anywhere from 170-200. I've got the sheet written up for a playtest, but haven't started yet (busy weekend!).

IAmBatman February 21st, 2014 08:04 PM

C3G INITIAL PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT (LOBSTER JOHNSON)

- THEME TEST/ Check to see if there are any powers or stats on the test unit card that does not accurately reflect the theme or likeness of what the character would and could do. Also consider destructible objects, and whether or not this characters powers should affect them.
PASS

- MIRROR TEST/ Check to see if the unit were played against itself, if there would be any loops that would upset the balance of the Game.
PASS

- BONDING TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing Bonding abilities to make sure there are no continual Bonding possibilities that do not stop appropriately or do not stop at all. This is to prevent loops in Bonding.
PASS

- SYNERGIES TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing synergies to make sure there are no factors that could break the game by making any unit to powerful or too weak.
PASS

- POWER CHECK/ Consider the test unit and all existing units and all glyphs to compare to and check for any powers that could be over amplified and break the game. Each power must define when it takes place, who or what it affects, and What are the stipulations on the power if there are any.
PASS

- FUN TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play.
PASS An odd case where you're almost rooting for him to die the first time!

- FUN COMPETITIVE TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play against.
PASS

- DRAFTING TEST/ Consider whether or not this design is worth drafting.
PASS

- USAGE TEST/ Consider whether or not all of the powers on this card were used or at least usable.
PASS I even like the +2 Move as an Entity, because it helps him get through other figures and get position.

- STRATEGY TEST/ Consider whether or not the design offers any real strategy or interesting tactics to the overall game.
PASS

Heavy Hitter or Mid-Level Hero Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No?
Yes
- What should be the unit's point value? 180-190.
- Give a brief overview. He's probably 170-180 at most on his own, but Helpful Ghost seems worth bumping him a tad for Army Tests.
Spoiler Alert!

Squad Test
Yes
- What should be the unit's point value? 180 felt good.
- Give a brief overview. 8 Life and strategic positioning helps Lobster stay competitive here.
Map: Custom
Units: Lobster Johnson vs. Arkham Inmates x3 (180)
Spoiler Alert!

Squad Test
Yes.
- What should be the unit's point value? 120?
- Give a brief overview. Vampire Minions didn't need any help from Bloodthirsty – three attacks of 4 a turn tore Lobster Johnson up.
Units: Lobster Johnson vs. Vampire Minions x2 (180)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Yes
- What should be the unit's point value? 170-180.
- Give a brief overview. Lobster got the lion's share of the work here, but could only muster one wound on Darkseid, thanks to poor rolls and shadow tiles. His defensive boost wasn't nearly as helpful as I thought, thanks in part to Darkseid hiding behind trees to attack other figures.
Units: Lobster Johnson (190), Wolfsbane (130), Siryn (140), Oracle (110) (570) vs. Darkseid (380), Joker (190) (570)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Yes
- What should be the unit's point value? 170.
- Give a brief overview. Lobster Johnson's defensive boost really helped Multiple Man (Lobster turned Ghost in Round 1) but Cap backed Spawn was just too much of a crowd crusher.
Units: Lobster Johnson (180), Abe Sapien (150), Multiple Man x22 (660) (990) vs. Uncle Sam (240), Spawn (320), Captain America (240), Bucky (60), Falcon (140) (1,000)
Spoiler Alert!

IAmBatman February 21st, 2014 08:04 PM

I think he's good at 170-180. Having a tougher Investigator in Hellboy to pair with might help, but he was an especially good friend to Multiple Man.

A3n February 23rd, 2014 06:33 AM

I propose Lobster Johnson move to public playtesting @180.

johnny139 February 23rd, 2014 12:10 PM

Yea

TrollBrute February 23rd, 2014 12:30 PM

Yea

IAmBatman February 23rd, 2014 01:39 PM

Yea.

A3n March 1st, 2014 10:12 PM

Re: The Book of Lobster Johnson - VOTE for Public Playtestin

I don't feel comfortable calling on just three votes.
SirG, Lord Pyre, Quozl ?

quozl March 1st, 2014 11:14 PM

Sorry, don't know how I missed this.

Yea

SirGalahad March 2nd, 2014 05:50 AM

yea

Lord Pyre March 2nd, 2014 09:36 AM

Yea

A3n March 2nd, 2014 03:53 PM

This passes. Thanx guys.

A3n March 6th, 2014 10:26 PM

Playtest from Heroscaper Guy:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy
NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Lobster Johnson

- THEME TEST/ Check to see if there are any powers or stats on the test unit card that does not accurately reflect the theme or likeness of what the character would and could do. Also consider destructible objects, and whether or not this characters powers should affect them.
Pass

- MIRROR TEST/ Check to see if the unit were played against itself, if there would be any loops that would upset the balance of the Game.
Pass

- BONDING TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing Bonding abilities to make sure there are no continual Bonding possibilities that do not stop appropriately or do not stop at all. This is to prevent loops in Bonding.
Pass

- SYNERGIES TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing synergies to make sure there are no factors that could break the game by making any unit to powerful or too weak.
Pass

- POWER CHECK/ Consider the test unit and all existing units and all glyphs to compare to and check for any powers that could be over amplified and break the game. Each power must define when it takes place, who or what it affects, and What are the stipulations on the power if there are any.
Pass

- FUN TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play.
Pass

- FUN COMPETITIVE TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play against.
Pass

- DRAFTING TEST/ Consider whether or not this design is worth drafting.
Pass

- USAGE TEST/ Consider whether or not all of the powers on this card were used or at least usable.
Pass

- STRATEGY TEST/ Consider whether or not the design offers any real strategy or interesting tactics to the overall game.
Pass

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? No, not really with what he did.
- What should be the unit's point value? 115 points.
- Give a brief overview. Iron Patriot lead the assault and was met by some of the Wrecking Crew and Yellow Jacket. Lobster helped, but was soon killed. Liz attacked and killed Iron Patriot and one of her enemies. She dealt a wound to Yellojacket (after taking a wound, but was helped by Lobster), but died. Satanus took down some more of the Wrecking Crew. In the end, it was Bulldozer vs. Lobster. Bulldozer was the final contender.
Map: Fossil
Units: Iron Patriot, Liz Sherman, Lobster Johnson, Satanus vs. Wrecker, Bulldozer, Piledriver, Thunderball, Yellowjacker (II)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Pass
- What should be the unit's point value? He is probably about right.
- Give a brief overview. Lobster did some damage to Nightwing and Wonder Girl, then died and boosted Multiple Man's screen. The Mutants took it from there.
Map: Stygian Rift
Units: Lobster Johnson, Siryn, Professor X, Iceman, 10x Multiple Man vs. Kid Flash, Nightwing, Wonder Girl, Armor, Red Arrow
Spoiler Alert!

IAmBatman March 7th, 2014 09:44 AM

Re: The Book of Lobster Johnson - Playtesting

180's looking good to me so far. :-)

A3n March 27th, 2014 09:35 PM

Re: The Book of Lobster Johnson - Playtesting

Playtest from Zettian Juggernaut:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut
NAME OF THE TEST UNIT (Lobster Johnson)

- THEME TEST/Pass.

- MIRROR TEST/Pass.

- BONDING TEST/Pass.

- SYNERGIES TEST/Pass.

- POWER CHECK/Pass.

- FUN TEST/Pass.

- FUN COMPETITIVE TEST/Pass.

- DRAFTING TEST/Pass.

- USAGE TEST/Pass.

- STRATEGY TEST/Pass.

Army Test 1
- Does he pass? Yes.
- What should be the unit's point value? 180 or so.
- Give a brief overview. Didn’t do that much, though did take a lot of attacks.
Unit Sum-up:
Damage:
Normal: #.
Power Usage:
Spirit Arise: Actived yes.
Helpful Ghost: added 2 total dice.
Map: HYDRA Base Gehenna (modified).
Units: Army 1: Lobster Johnson (180), Sage (190), Multiple Man x11 (330) (700) VS Army 2: Luke Cage (190), Scarlet Spider (Ben Reilly)(190), Kick-Ass (40), Speedball (150), Spider-Girl (140) (710)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
- Does he pass? Sure.
- What should be the unit's point value? Not sure.
- Give a brief overview. Johnson didn’t get to do much.
Unit Sum-up:
Damage:
Normal: 1 wound to Batman.
Power Usage:
Helpful Ghost: added 0 total dice.
Units: Army 1: Lobster Johnson (180), Robot (210), Abe Sapien (150), Liz Sherman (180), Clayface (130) (850) VS Army 2: Ms. Marvel (350), Iron Patriot (290), Batman (Jean-Paul Valley)(220) (860)
Spoiler Alert!

- Give a brief overview. Lobster Johnson didn’t do much for offense, but did help keep Multiple Men alive.
Unit Sum-up:
Damage:
Normal: killed 1 Crime Alley Crook.
Power Usage:
Helpful Ghost: added 11 total dice.
Units: Army 1: Lobster Johnson (180), Sage (190), Multiple Man x13 (390) (760) VS Army 2: Crime Alley Crooks x4 (260), Grey Gargoyle (200), Catwoman (145), Gentleman Ghost (165) (770)
Spoiler Alert!

Finals Thoughts: In all three games Lobster Johnson didn’t do much for offense, but help some in defense. It’s pretty tricky to make Helpful Ghost useful.