Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Other Media (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Spoiler Rules - WARNING - ALL THREADS MAY HAVE SPOILERS! (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=3199)

netherspirit October 5th, 2006 04:52 PM

Spoiler Rules - WARNING - ALL THREADS MAY HAVE SPOILERS!

WHAT CONSITUTES A SPOILER?
A spoiler is anything that you know about a future episode or a movie or book that hasn't been aired or isn't released yet. For example you read that on the next episode of Popular TV Show that Jim Jones is going to die, that is a spoiler. Or that in the upcoming SuperDuperMan movie, Lexus is going to kill Louis. If you have information like that please place it in a quote box and make the text white. Like this:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spoiler
This is the best way to hide information that is a spoiler.

TV SHOWS
If you haven't seen the newest episode of a show and plan on watching it, it would probably be wise to NOT go into that show's thread as the posters there will likely be talking about the events of the show. So if you have Tivo'd the show, and don't want it ruined STAY OUT of the thread.

MOVIES
Once a movie has been released in theaters its fair game to talk about what happened in the movie. If you haven't seen the movie, you should probably stay out of the thread until you do.

BOOKS/COMICS
Once a book or comic book has been released to book stores or comic stores its fair game to talk about.

ALWAYS ASSUME THERE IS SOMETHING IN A THREAD FOR A MOVIE OR TV SHOW YOU HAVEN'T SEEN YET THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW

Any questions or comments are welcome.

Havokscry May 7th, 2007 09:21 PM

I think the only exception to the movies would be the advanced screenings. I know in the larger cities they run free screeners quite frequently, sometimes weeks before their release date. If you see a movie before it's release date, it probably shouldn't be open for discussion.

That's my :2cents:

InfinityMax May 8th, 2007 02:21 AM

This thread title is hilarious. 'SPOILER - ALL THREADS MAY HAVE SPOILERS.'

rdhight August 6th, 2007 12:25 AM

Aww, man! I wanted to look for myself and see if there were spoilers in these threads or not! Thanks a lot.

Blacktor May 29th, 2009 06:23 PM

Re: Spoiler Rules - WARNING - ALL THREADS MAY HAVE SPOILERS!

does anybody have ANY experience at "THE LEGEND OF ZELDA:PHANTOM HOURGLASS"? I NEED HELP. Even though im a 8'th grader in math im only a 5th grader well.... i'll be a 6th grader in august 12th

Blacktor May 29th, 2009 06:24 PM

hey netherspirit were you the one who ALMOST banned me

arp12 May 29th, 2009 06:32 PM

You're going to get banned for real if you post in unrelated topics. Just a helpful warning... as for the game, I don't have it but many of my friends do. But this isn't the place to discuss that.

RabSheila May 29th, 2009 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by netherspirit (Post 98677)
Or that in the upcoming SuperDuperMan movie, Lexus is going to kill Louis.

Any questions or comments are welcome.

Man, I haven't seen the latest SuperDuperMan movie yet, that stinks that Lexus kills Louis. Thanks for spoiling it.

On the serious side, good sound advice.

gorthan313 May 29th, 2009 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blacktor (Post 834297)
hey netherspirit were you the one who ALMOST banned me

Maybe he almost banned you for ressurecting a thread from almost TWO YEARS AGO!