Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Meet Other Scapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Washington/Oregon (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=682)

Eberak June 10th, 2008 07:20 PM

Re: Washington/Oregon

Quote:

Originally Posted by bunjee (Post 580961)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Eberak (Post 576166)
I am going to be in Seattle Saturday night with lots of time on my hands after about 6 PM. I have Drill this weekend and would really like to get together with someone and play. I have to stay in Seattle, because of the Army, so my travel is limited to that, but if you could come to me I have a place we could play. I will be headed up there Friday night so I need to know if there is anyone who can meet me and if I need to bring my stuff. Just let me know.

Sorry I didn't see this message until today, we might have been able to pull something off when you were here.

If you are hoping to get more gatherings in the south seattle/north tacoma area, you may have to begin the organizing. We went towards the north of Seattle because the majority of our gamers were north. What do you consider your limit for regular gaming travel? Would South Center mall area be too far?

I could make south center every now and then, really my would be Fife for casual play, however I am in Seattle fairly regularly for Drill Weekends and I stay up there because of Gas prices, so if I let people know a couple of weeks in advance maybe we could get something like that going on Saturday nights.

oni June 10th, 2008 07:43 PM

Check these guys out.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=12711

maddoxmom July 19th, 2008 07:44 PM

I'm looking for players in and around Yelm, WA. Lacey & Olympia are 25 minutes one way and Spanaway 40 minutes the other. Anyone remotely near?
maddoxmom

allskulls August 15th, 2008 01:13 PM

What's going on in Washington?

I will be moving to Bellevue soon!

lafleurhero October 20th, 2008 12:18 PM

If Anyone is interested. I'm in the Mount Vernon Area for the next week. I'll be leaving probably on Sunday, however Saturday is probably going to be spent with relitives, so I have from today till friday to get together for some games. I did of course play all day on NHSD, but that isn't enough and I'd love to play some more less competitive games, probably theme based and a bit larger battles. If someone is up for something the next few days and lives within 50 miles of Mnt Vernon, leave me a note and I'll play, almost any time is good.

bunjee October 20th, 2008 01:50 PM

Hmm, you might get a response if you post into the Seattle area game day thread. A decent number of people that watch that thread live north of Seattle.

Hope you enjoy you're week in Mt. Vernon.

m0t0wn October 24th, 2008 09:40 PM

down here in Southern Oregon lookin for Scapers too...

Scrilon November 1st, 2008 01:48 AM

federal way/tacoma area, send me pm if nearby...

JanderSunstar December 17th, 2008 12:04 PM

There are enough Bellevue/Redmond scapers out there. They keep playing at Uncle's Games. I swear someone needs to go out there and convince them to hold a game day or something. I am sure we can get bigger numbers than what we have.

I have been thinking about applying for gaming at PAX and at Dragon Flight (both in August) to play Heroscape, but I would only do it if there were enough players interested in playing, otherwise we are just wasting our time since casual players are harder and harder to find.

JanderSunstar December 17th, 2008 12:05 PM

If I sound bitter, I am.

Bahde December 18th, 2008 12:07 AM

The Vancouver/PDX crew is always looking for more people - after the holidays we are going to be setting up a biweekly game that rotates sites or has a regular hosting site.

ChudMacGud January 1st, 2009 03:27 AM

I'm from a tiny town in Washington with a population of about 225. Yay...