Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Meet Other Scapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Washington/Oregon (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=682)

JanderSunstar September 3rd, 2006 01:46 PM

Quote:

I can't remember if I've found HS stuff at the Westwood Village (West Seattle/White Center) target
Thats where we have been going because of distance, they do have them, when we dont get there first that is.... Southcenter is pretty good, and like i said, the southcenter TRU is okay too. I havent been to bellevue in a while, but they are the largest store in Washington. They get more quanity, and they get stuff first, but its bellevue...

greyalien007 September 3rd, 2006 03:16 PM

last time i went to bellevue they had ten of the infamous werewolf pack...

bunjee September 3rd, 2006 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greyalien007
last time i went to bellevue they had ten of the infamous werewolf pack...

Same with the TRU at Northgate. Kind of sad, really, the minutemen are great and the wolves are fun. I'm guessing that they just didn't sell as well to random kids that wanted figures, but weren't playing heroscape. Sometimes I want to buy another pack because I feel bad for them sitting there all lonely.

JanderSunstar September 4th, 2006 11:41 AM

wouldnt it be fun to play a 400 point army made entirely of wolves?

bunjee September 4th, 2006 02:41 PM

5 packs of wolves and on Dumutef. Woof!

bunjee September 6th, 2006 04:03 PM

Another note to everyone, the Cardhaus thread:
http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=2385
is turning into an event planning thread for Sept 16th. Wanted to make sure that any stray WA/OR people see it.

greyalien007 September 6th, 2006 04:04 PM

there are 3 Castle sets at the WalMart in Oak Harbor.

bunjee September 6th, 2006 04:22 PM

Quote:

there are 3 Castle sets at the WalMart in Oak Harbor.

If you are there often and are willing to pick one up for me, I'll buy it from you on the 16th (you're still going to Cardhaus, right?). Poor Sandra seems to have be shot in the head by Hasbro. I'll buy Castles from her, but I want to have two right now, and I only have the one.

Heck, if you buy all three you could probably sell them off to other HS players locally.

greyalien007 September 6th, 2006 04:25 PM

i've got a friend who plays heroscape (with my stuff only) that lives there. I'll see if he can pick them up for me. It's a LONG drive for me. But we'll probably hang out b4 the 16th.

brotharon September 6th, 2006 06:22 PM

We are coming up on the wintery times, and people will likey not be out and about as much...we should put together a Greater Puget Sound HS Tourney for this winter...it could be awesome... :twisted:

bunjee September 6th, 2006 07:39 PM

Quote:

i've got a friend who plays heroscape (with my stuff only) that lives there. I'll see if he can pick them up for me. It's a LONG drive for me. But we'll probably hang out b4 the 16th.

Ah! I thought you were near it regularly since you posted about it.

Thank you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by brotharon
We are coming up on the wintery times, and people will likey not be out and about as much...we should put together a Greater Puget Sound HS Tourney for this winter...it could be awesome... :twisted:

I'm hoping that is the case, in doors with lights and heat will sound nice to people!

brotharon September 6th, 2006 08:48 PM

Yes, but does that mean that there are plans in the werkz to put together a Northwest Tourney for this winter? I will help out however I can...but I do not know where it could be had, but I could call places...maybe there is a school that would let us use the gymnasium or a church or something...