Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Meet Other Scapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Washington/Oregon (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=682)

fuzzysadist November 2nd, 2006 04:30 PM

I saw this... and I can't afford it right now.

Thought someone else in Seattle might want to snap it up:

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/for/226950734.html

Fuzzy

bunjee November 2nd, 2006 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzzysadist
I saw this... and I can't afford it right now.

Thought someone else in Seattle might want to snap it up:

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/for/226950734.html

Fuzzy

I'm picking it up this evening.

fuzzysadist November 2nd, 2006 04:50 PM

Quote:

I'm picking it up this evening.
Good Bunjee. Glad someone could benefit by it :)

Fuzzy

bunjee November 17th, 2006 03:07 PM

Forgot to post this here, we are playing at Third Place books on Saturday, Nov 18th.

http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=3762

Will T November 17th, 2006 07:28 PM

The chances of me being able to get together for a game are miniscule, but I was just wondering if there was anyone else here from the Spokane area. :?:

bunjee November 17th, 2006 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Will T
The chances of me being able to get together for a game are miniscule, but I was just wondering if there was anyone else here from the Spokane area. :?:

You can check the memberlist, it can be sorted by location and anyone who has put their location in as we suggest (ST - City ie: WA - Spokane) will sort and group by state.

I adjusted your location, and there is one other member who lists Spokane Valley as their location.

Welcome and good luck finding other players!

Will T November 20th, 2006 03:41 PM

thanks bungee

owenmp December 7th, 2006 11:03 AM

Re: Washington/Oregon
 
Is anyone interested in playing HeroScape semi-regularly in Bellevue, Redmond or Seattle?

My work schedule restricts me to Bellevue/Redmond games during the week but I can travel to Seattle and other locations on the weekends.

Locations I know that have sufficient table space for HeroScape (and ones I can travel to easily) are listed below.


Uncle's Games
Crossroads Shopping Mall, Bellevue

Uncle's Games
Redmond Town Center, Redmond

Games and Gizmos
Redmond

Oroboro Games
Redmond

Gary's Games and Hobbies
Greenwood, Seattle

Third Place Books
Lake Forest Park


I am also interested in finding players of Descent: Journeys in the Dark. I want to try importing HeroScape figures into the game but I need victims . . . I mean opponents. :D

Vipers (of any type) would be terrifying in a water-filled dungeon for Descent's Heroes. 8)

owenmp December 7th, 2006 11:09 AM

Re: Washington/Oregon
 
Is anyone interested in playing HeroScape at ConQuest Northwest this February in Bellevue?

ConQuest Northwest
http://www.avalonconventions.com/conquestnw

February 16-19, 2007 (President's Day Weekend)
Sheraton Bellevue Seattle East Hotel (Same location as Dragonflight)
100 112th Avenue NE
Bellevue, WA 98004
Phone: 425-455-3330

Deadlines
Game Submissions: Dec 29, 2006
$37.00 Pre-Registration: Jan 31, 2007

I highly recommend board users volunteer for this convention. The event needs more gamemasters and the convention reimburses a four-day pass if you run 15 hours of games.

JanderSunstar December 7th, 2006 08:26 PM

Quote:

Is anyone interested in playing HeroScape semi-regularly in Bellevue, Redmond or Seattle?
My work schedule restricts me to Bellevue/Redmond games during the week but I can travel to Seattle and other locations on the weekends.
Locations I know that have sufficient table space for HeroScape (and ones I can travel to easily) are listed below.

Uncle's Games
Crossroads Shopping Mall, Bellevue

Uncle's Games
Redmond Town Center, Redmond

Games and Gizmos
Redmond

Oroboro Games
Redmond

Gary's Games and Hobbies
Greenwood, Seattle

Third Place Books
Lake Forest Park

I am also interested in finding players of Descent: Journeys in the Dark. I want to try importing HeroScape figures into the game but I need victims . . . I mean opponents.
We play at 3rd place books in Lake Forest Park every 3rd saturday, and we are going to do tournaments i believe every 3 months.
From my experience with Garys, its nice for small games (2-4) but anything bigger, and you feel kinda closed in.

We own Decent, but have never played it. It might be interesting to bring some of these other games to our get togethers, and start up some of those.

bunjee December 7th, 2006 10:47 PM

Yup, updates to the Monthly gaming session are being posted in an event thread:
http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=3762

Would love to have another player!

owenmp December 19th, 2006 11:13 PM

Dear Third Place 'Scapers,

Thanks for the invitation to your group. I planned on attending last Saturday's meeting, but I was a little busy navigating a type of tundra without Snow Hunters.

Translation: My power went out on Thursday evening and did not come back until Sunday morning.

I expect January will be warmer and less windy, therefore I plan on attending the next meeting. I will bring Descent: Journeys in the Dark, Doom: The Boardgame and Space Crusade, the latter also made by the creators of HeroQuest and HeroScape.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.