Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   C3G Legacy (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=179)
-   -   C3G Unit Discussion - SSE S1 ; Part 2 (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=58145)

IAmBatman March 8th, 2021 02:39 PM

Re: C3G Strategy/Competitive Discussion (Bob, Agent of Hydra

Word through the grapevine is Bob has a last name now. Might have to reconsider my ranking. :-P His power grows!

Splash March 8th, 2021 02:43 PM

Love that song, it's been a minute since I heard it.

tcglkn March 8th, 2021 02:44 PM

Bob Dobalina is a great name :D

FreshFoods March 9th, 2021 09:43 AM

IAmBatman March 9th, 2021 10:07 AM

Re: C3G Strategy/Competitive Discussion (Green Goblin)

Solid, cheap ranged flier. Insane and Psychopath both give him a touch of synergy, without anything too major. He's a solid throw-in, without any super competitive builds. Probably best with Harley Quinn (I)?

4/B+

Ericth74 March 9th, 2021 01:07 PM

He's always done well for me when I've played him. Great pairing with Harley Quinn.

tcglkn March 9th, 2021 02:07 PM

Always felt solid to me, but doesn’t have much synergy in Spidey villain armies so doesn’t hit my table as much anymore.

FreshFoods March 9th, 2021 02:17 PM

I always think this guy is a Criminal until I actually check his card. He can really clear a crowd with Pumpkin Bombs, and he's fairly durable. A solid, 200ish ranged unit.

Tornado March 9th, 2021 05:19 PM

Solid

Yodaking March 9th, 2021 06:35 PM

Very solid design that most likely doesn't see as much action as other cards only due to synergy hook armies being so popular to build. Really interesting design too in that he can make both a SA and a normal attack in the same turn, on two different targets. That kind of flexibility is really nice for a player who focuses on pure offense to win games. Then he's also got a great defensive power. I've had a ton of fun with him playing on building heavy maps where he can move around the board terrorizing those on the ground without ever being on the ground himself. Starting to think we should revamp the scoring to a 10 point scale or we'll just end up with a ton of perfect 4.0 scored cards. He's near the top of the 4 star pile for me.

tcglkn March 9th, 2021 06:55 PM

Just FYI FreshFoods, meant to mention this before but we’re phasing out JPG images for PNGs. All you have to do is change both references to jpg in the links to png and they’ll work. Don’t know if you care about old ones not working in the thread but some might be missing already.

Edit: Poison Ivy is already a broken link. I’m sure there will be more.

japes March 9th, 2021 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yodaking (Post 2452728)
Very solid design that most likely doesn't see as much action as other cards only due to synergy hook armies being so popular to build. Really interesting design too in that he can make both a SA and a normal attack in the same turn, on two different targets. That kind of flexibility is really nice for a player who focuses on pure offense to win games. Then he's also got a great defensive power. I've had a ton of fun with him playing on building heavy maps where he can move around the board terrorizing those on the ground without ever being on the ground himself. Starting to think we should revamp the scoring to a 10 point scale or we'll just end up with a ton of perfect 4.0 scored cards. He's near the top of the 4 star pile for me.

Whoa what?!? How's that?