Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   C3G Legacy Library (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=167)
-   -   The Book of Captain America (Capwolf) (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=55614)

L0B5T3R March 2nd, 2019 03:11 PM

The Book of Captain America (Capwolf)

The Book of Captain America (Capwolf)

C3G MARVEL WAVE 30
TOIL AND TROUBLE

http://heroscapers.com/c3g/released/...Wolf_comic.png
Comic PDF

http://heroscapers.com/c3g/released/...pWolf_mini.png
Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Captain America set.
Its model number and name are #061 / Capwolf.

Character Bio - What has brown fur, fangs and a star-spangled shield? Why, it's Capwolf! When old Cap foes Dredmund Druid and Deadly Nightshade begin mass-producing werewolves, Captain America investigates-only to become one himself!

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

L0B5T3R March 2nd, 2019 03:12 PM

Re: The Book of Capwolf (Breathing Period)

NAME = Captain America
SECRET IDENTITY = Steve Rogers

SPECIES = Lycanthrope
UNIQUENESS = Unique Hero
CLASS = Creature
PERSONALITY = Fierce

SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 280

LEADER OF THE PACK
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Captain America, if he:
• moved but did not attack, you may move with up to 2 Uncommon Lycanthrope Heroes you control; or
• attacked but did not move, you may attack with up to 2 Uncommon Lycanthrope Heroes you control; or
• did not move or attack, you may take a turn with up to 2 Uncommon Lycanthrope Heroes you control.

SHIELD THROW DEFENSE 13
Before Captain America, or a friendly figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Captain America, rolls defense dice against a normal attack, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 13 or higher, add one automatic shield to the roll.

HEALING FACTOR
After taking a turn with Captain America, remove 1 Wound Marker from this Army Card.

SUPER STRENGTH

L0B5T3R March 2nd, 2019 03:12 PM

Comic Art

Miniature Art

Background Art

L0B5T3R March 2nd, 2019 03:13 PM

Change Log
Spoiler Alert!

Karat March 2nd, 2019 04:16 PM

Why are we calling out Uncommons? To my knowledge we have never done that nor do I believe was it ever done with official heroscape language as they're basically Uniques with the exception of being able to draft multiples.

Also, I'd go Lycanthrope instead of Werewolves :2cents:

L0B5T3R March 2nd, 2019 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karat (Post 2259689)
Why are we calling out Uncommons? To my knowledge we have never done that nor do I believe was it ever done with official heroscape language as they're basically Uniques with the exception of being able to draft multiples.

Also, I'd go Lycanthrope instead of Werewolves :2cents:

Actually, we have called out Uncommons ie Lt. Stone. And yes that was an oversight it should be Lycanthropes.

IAmBatman March 2nd, 2019 05:21 PM

Looks good! Should Shield Throw Defense be restricted to non-adjacent attacks? Seems thematic for him to throw the shield to intercept a projectile, but to stop a fist?

johnny139 March 2nd, 2019 07:21 PM

I dig him. My thoughts:

- Not sure how the healing bit works. Like, does he heal other werewolves?
- Is Wild the most appropriate personality? I'm not sure how "Captain America" he stays in werewolf form.
- I'm not sure if he's technically a lycanthrope... but I guess it depends on how we're defining lycanthropy. He was turned into a wolf-person by science, but I'm not sure if it's explicit whether they were making him a werewolf or just making him a wolf-man (the same way Spider-Man is part spider, Lizard is part lizard, so on). It's a weird corner case.

But yeah, like I said, basically on board. Thank god for weird miniatures. :D

IAmBatman March 2nd, 2019 07:28 PM

He doesn’t move, attack, or heal for them. He leads them in doing all three.

johnny139 March 2nd, 2019 07:31 PM

Sure, but all Lycanthropes can move and attack, by the nature of the game. Healing isn't a fundamental power in that way. If, when we hit out 4000th design, we want another set of uncommon werewolves, and they DON'T heal, Capwolf is going to be healing them.

I get the shortcut. It's just a little funky.

Lazy Orang March 2nd, 2019 07:33 PM

What if, rather than moving and attacking, they take turns during which they either may not move or may not attack? Then they'll be healing whenever they get activated.

L0B5T3R March 2nd, 2019 07:50 PM

How’s this?

Quote:

LEADER OF THE PACK
After revealing an Order Marker on this card you may use Leader of the Pack. After taking a turn with Capwolf if he moved but did not attack you may take a turn with up to 2 Uncommon Lycanthropes you control. During this turn they may not attack. After taking a turn with Capwolf if he attacked but did not move you may take a turn with up to 2 Uncommon Lycanthropes you control, during this turn they may not move.
Needs wording help but I think it’s what is being suggested.