Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Online Heroscape Games and Events (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   Topdown Figure Requests (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=55679)

superfrog March 26th, 2019 05:31 PM

Topdown Figure Requests

Hey guys!

While we wait for the app issues to get settled and the next online tournament to start up, let's get some topdowns of the new VC releases taken so we can play with them without the hassle of proxying!

Here's the list of figures we still need topdowns for:

Spoiler Alert!

I'll be uploading the finished topdowns to the regular template. Currently I've added Heracles, Chen Tang, Master Lao Xin, Locksley, Nottingham Brigand, Josie Whistlestop, Seleena, Xualtiaca Fire Ants, Kozil, Hrognak, Brute Gruts, 53rd North Carolina Sharpshooters, 20th Maine Volunteers, Prince Al'Kahora, Garrett Burns, Patrick Ferguson, Sentinels of Grax, Urk, Cormin the Dark, Zhen Yuan, Viceron the Blood Knight, Maltis Tez, Teeth of the Makwa, Yi Feng, Buccaneers of Tortuga, Uzog, Azazel the Kyrie Warrior, Darkprowl Thrall, Tomb Skeleton Archers, Achillean Gladiatrix, Talingul, Banshees of Durgeth Swamp, Tetraites, Bol, Arthur of Sherwood, Boreos, and Gothlok.

I'll also be uploading any unreleased figures here for use in Playtesting, or just as a reminder of what's still coming :razz: That document currently contains Millerson, Suskra, Red Mantis Blade Dancers, and Himmelskralle, as well as Otar, Makwa Tribesman, Deltacron, Kuthnak, Marutuk, Avernus, and 5 units that haven't hit PPT yet.

If you have the following upcoming units and would like to send pictures of them as well, that would be great:
Spoiler Alert!

If you'd like to help, just take a picture of any of these figures from directly overhead, with a white background. Don't worry about the cropping and editing, I'll take care of all that.

It's slightly preferable if the figure is on a heroscape base, but don't let that stop you if you haven't rebased yet!

You can send me the pictures via PM, or post a link to an album, or whatever.

caps March 26th, 2019 06:22 PM

Re: Topdown Figure Requests

Oh wow, I can help with quite a few of these.

superfrog March 26th, 2019 08:27 PM

That would be sweet. Thanks, caps.

Sir Heroscape March 26th, 2019 08:58 PM

I’ll help. But let’s also make sure we claim which ones we do so nobody does double duty.
I’ll take:
1) 20th Maine
2) 53rd Carolinas
3) Arthur
4) Banshees
5) Bol
6) Boreos
7) Gothlok
8) Tetraites

I’ll start with that.

superfrog March 26th, 2019 10:50 PM

Thanks, Sir H. I noted those in the OP.

superfrog March 27th, 2019 12:16 AM

Got pics from the Blood of Gruumsh box thanks to flameslayer!

Leaf_It March 27th, 2019 03:51 AM

I have all of these. I'll be a bit busy till Saturday afternoon. Anyone who wants to contribute can take their pick, and I'll take whatever is left on Saturday.

Pumpkin_King March 27th, 2019 11:22 AM

I'll see if I can't get a couple of these and get them to you in the discord, SF.

superfrog March 27th, 2019 01:43 PM

The Blood of Gruumsh ones turned out really well, so thanks, flameslayer!

flameslayer93 March 27th, 2019 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superfrog (Post 2267420)
The Blood of Gruumsh ones turned out really well, so thanks, flameslayer!

Happy to help out!

superfrog March 27th, 2019 11:51 PM

I've added Uzog to the OP in anticipation of him being finalized soon.

Sir Heroscape March 28th, 2019 01:31 AM

20th and 53rd are in.