Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Meet Other Scapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Washington/Oregon (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=682)

Ninja Status June 5th, 2015 12:45 PM

Re: Washington/Oregon

I'd love a chance to try out some figures from C3V's new wave. Sounds like a good idea to me :).

quozl June 5th, 2015 12:49 PM

The 12th works better for me than the 11th and I can bring lots of C3G.

majestic goat June 5th, 2015 01:08 PM

I'm out of town that weekend (of course). Free the rest of the month.

Always open to host a weekend game in Vancouver. Been kicking around another massive ping pong table map. :) Got some unplayed new figs I want to try out too...

obfuscatedhippo June 5th, 2015 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninja Status (Post 2025730)
I'd love a chance to try out some figures from C3V's new wave. Sounds like a good idea to me :).

Yes! I picked up The Varja and about 5 squads of Deathwings that I am very curious to try out!

I'll let a few more folks reply here and then set up a Poll to see what days work best.

Peace, *Kai

Nomad June 6th, 2015 10:52 AM

sounds like a good idea to me

White Q Knight June 7th, 2015 01:09 AM

Count me in it's been to long since I got any scape in. Any date works for me. Thanks for organizing this Kai.

Dysole June 7th, 2015 01:27 AM

Theoretically

I don't believe that date is eaten up at this moment. In the middle of a job hunt, so life could change on me but I want to do my best to make it work.

~Dysole, who agrees it's been too long since a live Scape thing

robbdaman June 11th, 2015 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by obfuscatedhippo (Post 2025729)
I have been trading some PM's with Ninja Status, White Q Knight, William099, i_r_beej, and some other Portland-area folks about a casual 'Scape gathering in July.

I wanted to gauge interest and look at possible dates but the initial thought was July 11th or 12th. I'd work with Guardian Games to see if they would host our group again.

Since this is a casual game day -- we could run Classic, C3V, or even try out our own customs (since a few of us dabble in that arena). We could even add in some C3G (though I don't have the figures).

Sound like a good idea?

Just as an FYI July 12th is the free Summer Gamestorm Gameday at the Hilton in Vancouver which I was planning on attending. We could very easily do Heroscape there as well. I could contact a few of the con's board members to make sure we have room, but there is always enough from what I remember.

obfuscatedhippo June 11th, 2015 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robbdaman (Post 2026962)
Quote:

I have been trading some PM's with Ninja Status, White Q Knight, William099, i_r_beej, and some other Portland-area folks about a casual 'Scape gathering in July.

I wanted to gauge interest and look at possible dates but the initial thought was July 11th or 12th. I'd work with Guardian Games to see if they would host our group again.

Since this is a casual game day -- we could run Classic, C3V, or even try out our own customs (since a few of us dabble in that arena). We could even add in some C3G (though I don't have the figures).

Sound like a good idea?

Just as an FYI July 12th is the free Summer Gamestorm Gameday at the Hilton in Vancouver which I was planning on attending. We could very easily do Heroscape there as well. I could contact a few of the con's board members to make sure we have room, but there is always enough from what I remember.

Thanks, Robb, that could be an option. The Gameday is only for Sunday right?

robbdaman June 11th, 2015 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by obfuscatedhippo (Post 2026963)
Quote:

Originally Posted by robbdaman (Post 2026962)
Quote:

Sound like a good idea?

Thanks, Robb, that could be an option. The Gameday is only for Sunday right?

Correct but it goes from 9am to 9pm where as Guardian's Sunday hours are 12 noon to 8pm.

obfuscatedhippo June 14th, 2015 09:33 PM

I am creating an Event Poll here:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=51823

Please vote and spread the word.

robbdaman August 7th, 2015 01:27 PM

So, thinking about a September game day. Any thoughts on when people would be available?