Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   C3G Legacy (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=179)
-   -   C3G Playtesting Sign-Ups (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=30002)

Griffin April 23rd, 2010 03:03 PM

Re: Playtesting Sign-up

Quote:

Originally Posted by tcglkn (Post 1072243)
Just reading through this thread, why are the design threads going to be made private? I enjoy reading through the process.

It will make it easier for those of us who are designing to actually design, instead of scan through countless pages of discussion and personal opinions.

tcglkn April 23rd, 2010 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Griffin (Post 1072458)
Quote:

Originally Posted by tcglkn (Post 1072243)
Just reading through this thread, why are the design threads going to be made private? I enjoy reading through the process.

It will make it easier for those of us who are designing to actually design, instead of scan through countless pages of discussion and personal opinions.

Well thats no fun... :shock:

EternalThanos86 April 23rd, 2010 03:41 PM

Well, whoever said the C3G was fun? Especially back when these guys were doing ALL OF THE WORK? They deserve to work within the peace and quiet of a private forum while still utilizing those willing playtesters.

Hahma April 23rd, 2010 03:49 PM

Thanks for the support ET86:thumbsup:

We can't make everyone happy. There were issues when everything was public and now I'm sure there will be those that don't like that it's private, but in the end, this is what had to be done. The C3G is ever evolving and trying to be the best that it can be and put out the best product possible. There are more ways than ever now for others to participate in some form or another, but some things need to be separate. :D

Griffin April 23rd, 2010 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hahma (Post 1072525)
We can't make everyone happy.

And that is really the meat of the issue. Once we realized this, and then realized that the majority of our Heroes (designers) weren't happy, that meant that it was time for a change. After all, if our designers aren't happy and they leave, then no one has fun because we won't have any more units to play with.

Spidey'tilIDie April 23rd, 2010 04:32 PM

vBulletin Message
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Hahma again.

Seriously, the only thing I dislike about this site, the only thing, is the repping system. After a week, whether I've repped anyone or not, I should be able to rep Hahma again. :grrrr:

GreyOwl April 23rd, 2010 05:37 PM

Just go rep some random people to build it up again. ;) (just kidding....)

Griffin April 23rd, 2010 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreyOwl (Post 1072648)
Just go rep some random people to build it up again. ;) (just kidding....)

:lol: I know I was guilty of that in the past before we had such a huge members list. :oops:

Griffin April 23rd, 2010 08:05 PM

I took Necro's name off of the list since he did the preliminary test for him. I am requesting that last test for Colossus. so I will now click the link on the front page, and then send the Lead Designer (Necro) a PM requesting the info on Colossus for Playtesting. Sure I could just get that info off of the thread, but I am following protocol since soon we will be in our new privatized system, and I am familiarizing myself with the new ways. :D

tcglkn April 23rd, 2010 10:02 PM

Just so its clear, I wasn't necessarily mad that y'all are privatizing this system, I was just wondering your motives. I do enjoy looking in from time to time and just seeing how its going. Is there any way to make a thread that anyone can view but only "invited" or chosen people can post in?

NecroBlade April 23rd, 2010 10:22 PM

I'd like to do one of the Flash army tests.

Griffin April 23rd, 2010 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tcglkn (Post 1072913)
Just so its clear, I wasn't necessarily mad that y'all are privatizing this system, I was just wondering your motives. I do enjoy looking in from time to time and just seeing how its going. Is there any way to make a thread that anyone can view but only "invited" or chosen people can post in?

Nah, it is what it is.