Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Other Games (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Diplomacy (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=53767)

Dad_Scaper June 26th, 2018 08:15 PM

Re: Diplomacy

If you think you might be interested then you should play. In my opinion. We can (and do) tweak the schedule as we go to accommodate scheduling conflicts.

Kinseth June 26th, 2018 08:40 PM

I'd play again, but having won the last two games, If there are 7 people interested, I would step aside and let others play.

(I still owe everyone a finished EGS, and well I am leaving on vacation for 1 1/2 weeks come this thursday, so my time has been limited getting work projects finished.)

kevindola June 28th, 2018 10:22 AM

I am taking liberties

1. kevindola
2. Ranior
3. All Your Pie
4. Kinseth

I do hope some of the EGS do get finished, I have quite a few topics about the game I would like to discuss, but I also don't want to be talking into a vacuum.

quozl June 28th, 2018 11:06 AM

I was Germany. I don't know if I'll ever get time to do an EGS but feel free to ask me questions.

kevindola July 3rd, 2018 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quozl (Post 2198983)
I was Germany. I don't know if I'll ever get time to do an EGS but feel free to ask me questions.

Who created The Contract?

quozl July 3rd, 2018 01:14 PM

You might want to elucidate on that.

kevindola July 3rd, 2018 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quozl (Post 2199851)
You might want to elucidate on that.

The document of numbered rules outlining the alliance between England and Germany.

quozl July 3rd, 2018 01:25 PM

That must have been England. I never paid attention to it.

kevindola July 4th, 2018 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quozl (Post 2198983)

In the fall 1904, why did you decide to not take Paris and eliminate France, and instead keep his army around?

kevindola July 9th, 2018 12:19 PM

@quozl , still thinking about my last question or you just missed it? If would like no further questions, I can respect that as well.
@wriggz I have lots of question for you as well, but would like to respect your space and desire to post an EGS if that's still in your plans. I will hold my questions for you until after your EGS.

quozl July 9th, 2018 12:29 PM

In 1904, I thought we could score big on Italy.

wriggz July 9th, 2018 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kevindola (Post 2200506)
@quozl , still thinking about my last question or you just missed it? If would like no further questions, I can respect that as well.
@wriggz I have lots of question for you as well, but would like to respect your space and desire to post an EGS if that's still in your plans. I will hold my questions for you until after your EGS.

Thanks. Work has been a mess for the last few weeks so this has been on the back boiler. I think I may get to it in the next week or so.