Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Misc Customs Project Forum (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=31300)

dfonse July 18th, 2010 05:00 PM

Re: Heroes of Fiction Thread

Playtested him at 120 and that seemed good

wulfhunter667 July 18th, 2010 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dfonse (Post 1148900)

If you playtested him, where's the data? How many tests did you do? Was the testing in an army or against individuals of the same point cost? This post is no good without data...

Spoiler Alert!

Hidicul July 18th, 2010 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wulfhunter667 (Post 1149096)
Quote:

Originally Posted by dfonse (Post 1148900)

If you playtested him, where's the data? How many tests did you do? Was the testing in an army or against individuals of the same point cost? This post is no good without data...

Spoiler Alert!

These playtests don't really count anyways since we haven't moved Simon to the playtesting phase. Once we do though we will need two more playtesters other then our LD.

Balantai July 19th, 2010 11:20 AM

Look at all this excitement around playtesting. :D

Before we can do any official playtests, we need to JC to propose that Simon be moved to the Playtesting Phase. Then we can give our "thumbs up" / "thumbs down".

We should try to flush out the wording on the cards, before we give our thumbs up, though.

JC McMinis July 19th, 2010 12:50 PM

I think he is ready to playtest as is at 120 points. I am going to the doctor today and there is a very slight chance I might go into the hospital for a few days, so please do your best for Simon. If I dont go in I will post later today.

Balantai July 19th, 2010 01:27 PM

Simon Belmont
Castlevania
Video Game
Jandar

Human
Unique Hero
Hunter
Valiant
Size: Medium 5

Life: 5
Move: 5
Range: 1
Attack: 4
Defense: 4

WHIP
If an opponent's figure is within 2 spaces of Simon Belmont and its base is no more than 3 levels above his Simon Belmont's height or 3 levels below his Simon Bilmont's base, you may add 1 to Simon Belmont's Range when attacking that figure.

VAMPIRE HUNTER
Undead figures roll 2 fewer defense dice against Simon Belmont to a minimum of 0 defense dice.

SENSE UNDEAD
After your opponent reveals an Order Marker on an Undead figure's card, but before they take a turn with that figure or figures, you may immediately move Simon Belmont up to 3 spaces. If Simon Belmont is engaged prior to moving, he will take any leaving engagement attacks.

Point: 120

Mini pic: http://www.miniaturemarket.com/inc/sdetail/631442

machinekng July 19th, 2010 01:36 PM

I think he wanted it to be Jandar.

JC McMinis July 19th, 2010 03:32 PM

Yes I want him to fight for Jandar...which is what Blantai listed him as. Luckily no hospital for me just 10 wonderful days of antibiotics and staying off of my butt as much as possible as I have a large infection on there. Its quite literally a pain in the @$$. :P

Balantai July 19th, 2010 03:34 PM

Anybody else have any suggested wording changes?

machinekng July 19th, 2010 06:30 PM

I think the card is good.

It has my :thumbsup:.

SirGalahad July 19th, 2010 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balantai (Post 1149858)
Simon Belmont
Castlevania
Video Game
Jandar

Human
Unique Hero
Hunter
Valiant
Size: Medium 5

Life: 5
Move: 5
Range: 1
Attack: 4
Defense: 4

WHIP
If an opponent's figure is within 2 spaces of Simon Belmont, and its base is no more than 3 levels above Simon Belmont's height or 3 levels below Simon Belmont's base, Simon Belmont may add 1 to his Range when attacking that figure.

VAMPIRE HUNTER
Undead figures roll 2 fewer defense dice against Simon Belmont to a minimum of 0 defense dice.

SENSE UNDEAD
After your opponent reveals an Order Marker on an Undead figure's card, but before they take a turn with that figure or figures, you may immediately move Simon Belmont up to 3 spaces. If Simon Belmont is engaged prior to moving, he will take any leaving engagement attacks.

Point: 120

Mini pic: http://www.miniaturemarket.com/inc/sdetail/631442

Why is the struck-through line necessay? "Immediately" means immediately after they reveal the OM on the Undead figure's card.

Balantai July 19th, 2010 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SirGalahad (Post 1150337)
Why is the struck-through line necessay? "Immediately" means immediately after they reveal the OM on the Undead figure's card.

I had added it for further clarification, but if you guys don't think it's necessary, I have no issue with removing it.