Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   C3G Legacy Library (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=167)
-   -   The Book of Scarlet Witch (II) (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=56981)

Arkham April 17th, 2020 03:39 PM

The Book of Scarlet Witch (II)

The Book of Scarlet Witch (II)

C3G MARVEL WAVE 35
MUTANT MULTIVERSE

http://heroscapers.com/c3g/released/...chII_comic.png
Comic PDF

http://heroscapers.com/c3g/released/...tchII_mini.png
Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Avengers vs X-Men set.
Its model number and name are #006 / Scarlet Witch.

Character Bio - The world knows Wanda Maximoff as the Scarlet Witch, with probability manipulation and reality-warping abilities. Twin sister of Quicksilver, mother to Wiccan and Speed, and ex-wife of the Vision; Wanda has taken on many roles throughout her life but will forever be known for causing the Decimation. -Comic Vine

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Arkham April 17th, 2020 03:40 PM

Re: The Book of Scarlet Witch (II) (Breathing)

NAME = SCARLET WITCH
SECRET IDENTITY = WANDA MAXIMOFF

SPECIES = MUTANT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = REBEL
PERSONALITY = SELF-DOUBTING

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 255

HEX PHENOMENA 6
Start the game with 6 red Hex Markers on this card. After moving and before attacking, you may choose a figure within 6 clear sight spaces of Scarlet Witch and place a red Hex Marker from this card onto the chosen figure's card. After attack dice, defense dice, or the 20-sided die is rolled for a figure with a red Hex Marker on its card, you may immediately remove one red Hex Marker from its card to re-roll any dice once.

TWISTED REALITY
When Scarlet Witch is destroyed by an enemy figure, one at a time, for each Hex Marker on an enemy figure's card, roll an unblockable attack die against that figure.

MANIPULATED MIND 3
If any player rolls the 20-sided die to take temporary control of Scarlet Witch, that player may add 3 to the roll.

MAGICAL DEFENSE
When Scarlet Witch is attacked by an opponent's figure that does not have the Magical Defense special power, the most wounds Scarlet Witch can take for this attack is one.

FLYING

Arkham April 17th, 2020 03:40 PM

Comic:
https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/up...2300467-latest

Figure:

Background:

IAmBatman April 17th, 2020 04:13 PM

Cool! :up:

johnny139 April 17th, 2020 04:24 PM

Ah, that comic art was my phone wallpaper for a while. :D Scarlet Witch has had some great covers over the years. (EDIT: Here's a higher quality version by the way.)

Looking at it post-tweaking, I'm pretty happy with where it landed. Only place I'm not super comfortable is, now doing my research, AoA Scarlet Witch looked like this - she never wore the classic costume to my knowledge. And mainline Wanda has never really been much of a rebel. So the class isn't really a great fit here.

Karat April 17th, 2020 04:25 PM

I'm a fan.

IAmBatman April 17th, 2020 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnny139 (Post 2371053)
Ah, that comic art was my phone wallpaper for a while. :D Scarlet Witch has had some great covers over the years.

Looking at it post-tweaking, I'm pretty happy with where it landed. Only place I'm not super comfortable is, now doing my research, AoA Scarlet Witch looked like this - she never wore the classic costume to my knowledge. And mainline Wanda has never really been much of a rebel. So the class isn't really a great fit here.

Outcast? :-D Or outfit change?

tcglkn April 17th, 2020 04:27 PM

Like the tough choices the first two powers are gonna lead to.

Arkham April 17th, 2020 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmBatman (Post 2371056)
Quote:

Originally Posted by johnny139 (Post 2371053)
Ah, that comic art was my phone wallpaper for a while. :D Scarlet Witch has had some great covers over the years.

Outcast? :-D Or outfit change?

Eh. She doesn’t have any great art from the AoA version. I don’t see why this can’t be all encompassing. From my understanding, there’s not much of a difference in their personalities. Is her rebelling against her father’s wishes and leaving the Brotherhood to be an Avenger not a good enough reason?

I mean, we have Rogue as a Rebel when that’s not necessarily supposed to be AoA Rogue, unless I’m mistaken. But there’s no discernible difference so there’s no real reason to make another version of her. I feel that’s the case here.

Lazy Orang April 17th, 2020 05:58 PM

Rogue makes a good precedent for Rebel for former Brotherhood members.

IAmBatman April 17th, 2020 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lazy Orang (Post 2371091)
Rogue makes a good precedent for Rebel for former Brotherhood members.

Solid take. Rogue being a Rebel was definitely before AoA Rebels were a thing.

Lazy Orang April 17th, 2020 07:31 PM

Also the whole 'rebelling against a parental figure' thing, now I think of it - Magneto in this case, Mystique in Rogue's.