Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   C3G Legacy Library (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=167)
-   -   The Book of Science Police (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=35151)

SirGalahad October 27th, 2011 10:59 AM

Re: The Book of Science Police

Released!

johnny139 November 13th, 2011 04:41 PM

Not sure what Gordon's doing up in the Classic section!

Quote:

Originally Posted by A3n (Post 1362892)
-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received

Classic:
  • N/A
Marvel:
  • N/A
C3G:Synergy Benefits Offered

Classic:
  • N/A
Marvel:
  • N/A
C3G:
  • As Humans, Science Police allow adjacent friendly Civilians to roll an additional attack and defense die due to their Strength in Numbers special power.

A3n November 13th, 2011 05:05 PM

:up: updated

Djeece1 September 29th, 2016 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A3n (Post 1513228)
:up: updated

Hello everyone I have 2 questions concerning the labelling of the 2nd power :

"if you attacked an opponent's figure this turn", should I understand that I have to attack only one opponent's figure this turn or I have to attack at least one opponent's figure to activate this power ?

"you may move up to 4 Science Police that did not move or attack this turn" , should I understand that I can move Science Police figures that didn't move but that attacked this turn or Science Police figures that didn't attack but that moved or should I understand that I can only move Science Police figures that didn't move and didn't attack this turn ?

I ask for this point because I would like to translate this army card in french I don't want to make mistakes.

Thank you.

Zettian Juggernaut September 29th, 2016 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Djeece1 (Post 2112704)
"if you attacked an opponent's figure this turn", should I understand that I have to attack only one opponent's figure this turn or I have to attack at least one opponent's figure to activate this power ?

It's if attack at least one opponent, so if some how you attacked all opponent's figures, it would still activate 'cause you attack at least one opponent's figure.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Djeece1 (Post 2112704)
"you may move up to 4 Science Police that did not move or attack this turn" , should I understand that I can move Science Police figures that didn't move but that attacked this turn or Science Police figures that didn't attack but that moved or should I understand that I can only move Science Police figures that didn't move and didn't attack this turn ?

It's the last one, Science Police figures that didn't move and didn't attack this turn.

Hope that clears it up for you.

Djeece1 October 5th, 2016 04:25 PM

This is perfect, thank you for the clarifications !

isherlock99 February 10th, 2022 01:02 PM

An additional source for the same figure is Unleashed #204 / Shvaughn Erin.