Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   C3G Legacy (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=179)
-   -   C3G Meet Ups (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=55076)

IAmBatman August 13th, 2018 11:34 AM

C3G Meet Ups

Inspired by the fact that I've played about half a dozen games of C3G against other human beings in my life, I thought it might be fun to create a potential meet up thread! Even if nothing comes of it (official C3G game days, tourneys, whatever) I thought it might be nice to at least compile a list of C3Gers who might be interested in meeting up for Superheroscape games with other C3Gers and then sorting them by region to see if we can't do any match making.

Apologies to @Lazy Orang - but at least you have your mom and brother. :-P

L0B5T3R August 13th, 2018 12:17 PM

Re: C3G Meet Ups

I'd love to meet up some for some C3G! I'm in southeast Wisconsin.

Scapemage August 13th, 2018 12:20 PM

I'm in the Boston / New England area and play various games in a number of different groups. I'll also be attending PAX Unplugged in Philedalphia later this year if anyone else is.

Karat August 16th, 2018 11:15 PM

I do and would love to meet and play. It's always fun when I get to meet up with quozl. Come visit the PNW.

Lazy Orang August 17th, 2018 09:22 AM

I live just east of the Border Marches! :)

tcglkn August 17th, 2018 09:42 AM

If anyone ever comes to Orlando I’d love to meet up, I don’t have any Scape stuff down here with me but I’d still love to meet y’all. The only person from the site I’ve ever met was Griff...

Lazy Orang August 17th, 2018 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tcglkn (Post 2212294)
If anyone ever comes to Orlando I’d love to meet up, I don’t have any Scape stuff down here with me but I’d still love to meet y’all. The only person from the site I’ve ever met was Griff...

You poor man. :)

japes August 17th, 2018 11:13 AM

Quote:

I'll be in Orlando around Christmas Time.

L0B5T3R August 17th, 2018 11:14 AM

Quote:

If I’m ever down visiting family in St. Pete, I just might.

Tornado August 17th, 2018 01:13 PM

I have a friend in Orlando. No Heroscape there though. I suppose I could ship some stuff down next time I visit. :)

tcglkn August 17th, 2018 11:36 PM

:shrug: I'm also down to just meet up at Disney Springs and grab a drink and chat. I've always felt weird that some of you guys were such big parts of my life and I've simply never met you in person.

Karat August 18th, 2018 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tcglkn (Post 2212659)
:shrug: I'm also down to just meet up at Disney Springs and grab a drink and chat. I've always felt weird that some of you guys were such big parts of my life and I've simply never met you in person.

Agreed. If it wasn't for you, Bats, Griff, and hidicul, I doubt I would have gotten as far as I have into this hobby.