Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Events (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Michigan Heroscape Revival Open Play Event (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=55115)

Tiamat August 23rd, 2018 12:35 PM

Michigan Heroscape Revival Open Play Event

Hi everyone,

We've got some great momentum going with our reboot of the Michigan Heroscape scene. Our next event is going to be on September 8 starting at 6:30pm. We have an incredible venue that has tons of space and tables located at 648 South Wagner Road in Ann Arbor (thanks @wargamingaddict87 !). We're asking everyone to bring one 400pt army and one 500pt army along with them. We'll hammer out details of the format once we have an idea on the number of participants. I believe that we have 4 confirmed participants at this point and would love to have more. Please post here if you think you might be able to make it out or if you have any questions.

wargamingaddict87 August 23rd, 2018 01:09 PM

Re: Michigan Heroscape Revival Open Play Event

You know I'll be there Tiamat. We have 2 other maybes in the Ann Arbor/South Eastern Michigan area.

I am working on a couple 2 and 3 player maps. Should we do a 4player map again? That was pretty fun!

Tiamat August 23rd, 2018 02:22 PM

Yes, definitely. I'll work on getting a 4-player map ready.

outforblood August 24th, 2018 03:29 PM

I would love to be there if I can find a ride from Dayton! I'm itching to play so bad I might just catch a greyhound up there.

Tiamat August 24th, 2018 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by outforblood (Post 2215277)
I would love to be there if I can find a ride from Dayton! I'm itching to play so bad I might just catch a greyhound up there.

I know how you feel. I drove 3.5 hours each way to play down in Ohio and would do it again in a heartbeat. Heroscape is always worth the trip :)

If you can figure a way up here we'd love to have you.

coachmuskie December 3rd, 2018 11:56 AM

Working on more games in December and January if people in the Midwest are interested!

GUILD_WARRIOR December 7th, 2018 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coachmuskie (Post 2239497)
Working on more games in December and January if people in the Midwest are interested!

where would these games be played?

Tiamat December 8th, 2018 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUILD_WARRIOR (Post 2241119)
Quote:

Originally Posted by coachmuskie (Post 2239497)

where would these games be played?

Hey Guild_Warrior, we're up in Ann Arbor Michigan.

The Orange Mailman December 12th, 2018 07:19 PM

Please post the dates. I pick all of my vacation time in December for the following year. If I don't pick it then, I most likely cannot attend. Thanks.

coachmuskie December 15th, 2018 03:12 PM

We will pick a January and February date this week and post it. We will also send you information. We are making a facebook page for the group and will also post it! Sounds like we can build a group and have some events!!

coachmuskie December 20th, 2018 03:21 PM

We are going to play our next time on Friday, January 18th starting around 6:00 pm. We are also planning a tournament on Saturday, February 23rd starting in the afternoon. More details on timing to come. Hope you can make things! We meet in Ann Arbor at a couple of different locations. PM me and I will get you connected.