Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Misc Customs Project Forum (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=31300)

CJofCourse September 5th, 2016 01:09 AM

Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by JC McMinis (Post 2108630)
Just something that makes it sound more official
PSYCHOKINESIS
If El or any friendly figure adjacent to El is attacked, she may deal 1 damage to herself to roll 5 defense dice to block the attack. All excess shields count as unblockable hits on the attacking figure. For each shield rolled, if the attacking figure is small, medium or large, you may place the attacking figure 1 space away from the space it previously occupied.When a figure is moved with Psychokinesis, if it is enaged, it will not take leaving engagement attacks.

Also with it are we not putting it that if she is on a water space she can prevent the damage with Pyschokenisis?

I believe the main idea behind that is because using Psychokinesis in water doesn't have an effect on whether or not she gets a nosebleed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JC McMinis (Post 2108634)
Also what about this for a mini...Figure a member of power pack would do. Only thing I could think of.

http://940ee6dce6677fa01d25-0f55c912...res/215147.jpg

Edit also here is the 1st draft of the card with the chosen image
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/l...psg2cptovj.jpg

The figure, ugh, It's so cartoony. But considering it's the best we have, great job finding one!

TREX September 6th, 2016 10:22 AM

That figure would go great with a LGD. (Little Greenstuff Dress) :) I think I watched about 15 minutes of this show. Little girl seeing visions in a kiddie pool.

Confred September 8th, 2016 10:36 AM

Sorry all, I've been working crazy hours in RL and when I come home the wife doesn't want me on the computer as she'd been ravaged by a 3-year old all day.

I've thought of some more official wording for the Psychokinesis power.

I continue leaning towards keeping water as augment

and
I still think she should have some adjacency bonding to further the plot and keep her from being a general

Perhaps over weekend I'll post a more fleshed out response.

Dysole September 8th, 2016 02:23 PM

Water You Doing?

I really feel like it's a bit of a theme break but it at least makes some sense. I don't think I'd feel comfortable unless it's "on a water space and unengaged" since she can't really do it while under attack.

~Dysole, who admits this would be a hard thing to translate anyways

Confred September 9th, 2016 12:37 PM

Re: Water You Doing?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dysole (Post 2109004)
I really feel like it's a bit of a theme break but it at least makes some sense. I don't think I'd feel comfortable unless it's "on a water space and unengaged" since she can't really do it while under attack.

~Dysole, who admits this would be a hard thing to translate anyways

Having her unengaged is a fine adjustment.

Confred September 10th, 2016 11:09 AM

DARK VISION
After revealing an order marker on this card and before taking any turns, if El is unengaged, she may deal 1 damage to herself to look at a random unrevealed order marker on any enemy Army Card. If she is on a blue water space, she may instead take no damage and look at all order markers on any one card.

ADVENTURER BANDING
Before taking a turn with El, you may first take a turn with any adjacent Adventurer or Young Hero you control.

JC McMinis September 14th, 2016 01:00 PM

So here is where we are correct.

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/l...pstsuaj92x.jpg

Confred September 15th, 2016 03:46 PM

The words are correct thanks @JC McMinis

I worry i designed it too technical.
What do others think. What do you feel?

Barry allen September 15th, 2016 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Confred (Post 2109906)

That its perfect. I personally think it could have a little less words though. Got a little confusing.

CJofCourse September 15th, 2016 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Confred (Post 2109906)

Not knowing the source material, I think this custom looks good.
I think point cost should be relatively low considering she'll probably get killed by Syvarris on the 2nd round.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barry allen (Post 2109963)
That its perfect. I personally think it could have a little less words though. Got a little confusing.

I have to disagree here, less words means that the powers are changed, and in HeroScape, one sentence missing can change the power drastically. Perhaps some re-arrangement is in order, but we can't really cut anything.

Confred September 16th, 2016 08:52 AM

K I'll rework the wording, point her up, and aim to finish her by the weekend's end.

TheTravelingScaper September 18th, 2016 12:15 AM

Undyne from undertale ??? Aquatic fish creature that uses heavy armor and spears to attack base considered: Sahaugin raider . Powers considered spear onslaught special attack range 3 attack 4 : you may attack 3 times in succession using undyne's spear onslaught special attack. You may target up to two different figures with this special attack . Amphibious you do not stop movement when in water. Undying determination: if you have less then 3 life left and your opponent Rolls enough wounds to destroy undyne roll the 20 sided die if you roll a 14 or higher ignore all wounds you just recieved and put a wound on the attacking figure. Life7 move 6 range4 attack5defence5points170 personality:determined Class:guard unique hero (race) boss monster general... Ullar?????